Phalanx 2013

Started by Leman, 29 May 2013, 05:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leman

As part of the Liverpool Wargames Association display we will be putting on a 10mm 1859 battle using the Bruce Weigle rules. We have gone for bigger bases than the rules suggest as I think the frontage might be too small - and anyway 10mm look better when there are plenty of them. Re. the theme 'Who do you know?' say hello if you're attending.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Leon

Well we'll be there!  Is that your 18x6ft table on the show layout guide?!   :o
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leman

No, we're down as two 6'x4' tables for two games. The other may well be a 28mm participation game. A couple of things which might interest you are the first outing of my 1859 Imperial Guard Grenadiers and some 1848 Danish hussars masquerading as 1859 French 7th Hussars.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Leon

Quote from: Dour Puritan on 30 May 2013, 11:16:39 AM
No, we're down as two 6'x4' tables for two games. The other may well be a 28mm participation game. A couple of things which might interest you are the first outing of my 1859 Imperial Guard Grenadiers and some 1848 Danish hussars masquerading as 1859 French 7th Hussars.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!