Britney accused of harassment!

Started by Leon, 09 June 2010, 07:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

One of Britney Spears' top bodyguards has quit after accusing her of sexual harassment..

29-year-old Fernando Flores has claimed that Britney paraded naked in front of him, and tried to entice him into her bedroom..

"Working for Britney is tough. She's a nightmare to deal with and her emotions are totally out of control," revealed a source. "She runs round the house naked and yelling at staff. .

"All her guards knew they could be removed if they looked at her the wrong way. Unfortunately for Fernando, she took a liking to him, so he was under more pressure than most.".

It's also thought that Flores got the blame after Britney was snapped by paparazzi leaving the house without underwear. Britney's father Jamie had charged her minders with ensuring she never left the house without wearing knickers, according to reports..

"It was embarrassing to tell her to put on underwear," said the source. "Some guys would do it but others were too ashamed. .

"Jamie went mental when he saw the pictures and Fernando was made the fall guy. He was not fired but told he was to blame. He had had enough."
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Megamatman

Where can I find an application form?

:D
Megamatman

nikharwood

QuoteWhere can I find an application form?

Jenna not lurking here anymore then?  ;) Brave man...  ;D

I'd apply - but I'm too busy at the moment telling Kate Beckinsale not to come near me without her leather...not to mention Karen Gillan & her miniskirt / cowboy boot combo-move  :o

Leon

He's gotta be gay!  Why else wouldn't you just give her one!?  Maybe his girlfriend found out, and 'Oops, I did it again...' wasn't a good enough excuse...

:P
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Megamatman

Quote from: nikharwood on 10 June 2010, 12:08:02 AM
Jenna not lurking here anymore then?  ;) Brave man...  ;D

I hope not!  :D
Megamatman

nikharwood

QuoteWhy else wouldn't you just give her one!? 

I might make her put that outfit on again first  ;) :P ;D

Leon

Last Hussar

Quote from: nikharwood on 10 June 2010, 12:08:02 AM

I'd apply - but I'm too busy at the moment telling Kate Beckinsale not to come near me without her leather...not to mention Karen Gillan & her miniskirt / cowboy boot combo-move  :o

<Heroically interposes self between Gillian & Kate and Nik>

There you go buddy.  If Helena Bonham Carter or Julia Sawahala start making unreasonable sexual demands (or even reasonable ones) just give me a call- I'll protect you.

(Britney phoned - she said "Ian, I want to make love to you so badly". I said life was too short for bad sex and put the phone down)
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Leon

Quote from: Last Hussar on 17 June 2010, 12:21:58 AM
<Heroically interposes self between Gillian & Kate and Nik>

There you go buddy.  If Helena Bonham Carter or Julia Sawahala start making unreasonable sexual demands (or even reasonable ones) just give me a call- I'll protect you.

(Britney phoned - she said "Ian, I want to make love to you so badly". I said life was too short for bad sex and put the phone down)

:D

Last Hussar

I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Leon

Quote from: Last Hussar on 19 June 2010, 03:46:24 AM
I'll take one for the team!

See, now that's the kind of spirit that built the British Empire!   :P

Thomas Trolljaeger

Quote from: Leon on 19 June 2010, 04:36:40 AM
See, now that's the kind of spirit that built the British Empire!   :P
And french reputation.

Leon