10 million page views!

Started by Leon, 05 May 2013, 05:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

We hit this milestone yesterday, that's a hell of a lot of page views in just over 3 years!

And just to set us on the road to 20m views...

;D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

fsn

I'll forgo the Centurion if you can make me a couple of that last picture!
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Orcs

Quote from: Leon on 05 May 2013, 05:21:09 PM
We hit this milestone yesterday, that's a hell of a lot of page views in just over 3 years!

;D

Well thats a figure I would even give up all my 10mm to play with  ;)
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

seano1815

Wow 10mm figures just get better and better....this has to be Phil's best work ever :P :P really impressive....must add one to my collection 8)

Sandinista

Quote from: Just a few Orcs on 05 May 2013, 05:24:45 PM
Well thats a figure I would even give up all my 10mm to play with  ;)

Well we have heard your other half complain about only having 10mm to play with ;)

Orcs

Quote from: Sandinista on 19 May 2013, 11:30:21 PM
Well we have heard your other half complain about only having 10mm to play with ;)

=O =O =O =O =O =O =O

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

sebigboss79

;D

Those ain't 20mms  8)

Hertsblue

I don't have anything to add - I just wanted to post this picture again.   :x >:< =P~
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Leon

And we've now hit 20 million page views!  It's a nice excuse to bump this thread anyway...  :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Shecky

I hope she doesn't walk too much in those heels otherwise her feet will hurt.

Or have I lost the plot...

Techno

Quote from: seano1815 on 19 May 2013, 11:21:38 PM
Wow 10mm figures just get better and better....this has to be Phil's best work ever :P :P really impressive....must add one to my collection 8)

I was going to say, that it'd be almost impossible to get her lower legs to mould if they were angled in towards each other, as in the pic.
But as it's almost be a 'flat'  :D ;), I'm not so sure.
You'd have to glue her heels on yourselves. :P ;)

Cheers - Phil

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Dont think the heels will be on long......

IanS  :D
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Orcs

Perhaps we should get her sent to "Techno Towers" to pose as a live model to help Phil get the proportions right on the master  :d

Trouble is it would either give him a heart attack or Mrs T would kill him in a slow and painful way!  :D :D

Techno

I'll take the heart attack, rather than Mrs T's vengeance any day.  ;)
Cheers - Phil