Command Packs

Started by 17-21l, 08 June 2010, 10:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

17-21l

Have you guys at Pendraken thought of doing what the Old Glory lads do with their command packs - ie a pack containing 8-10 various posed generals/ADCs? theyre git nice to add a bit of variety to any Army.

Just a suggestion as the no1 request is for AWI generals/ADCs

Or do like youve done for the 18th C ranges and have pesonalities to buy individualy, and say some generic generals for Bde, Div, and Corps commanders.

Any sugestions for other ranges? ACW? - lots of pesonalities there- AWI- Naps (all those various countries!!! ;D)
God Save the Queen
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Dazza

I have seen a post from "Clib" where he wants the AWI Generals to be 3-4 poses and includes other personalities like messengers/ aides etc.

sounds a great idea :)

just wish he would hurry up and lose the LoA bug :p

Dazza
Dazza's 10mm Miniature Armies : http://www.ukstrike.co.uk
" AWI, Colonial, WW2 & Vietnam"

AWI Photos : https://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,560.0.html

Never argue with an idiot; He'll drag you down to his level and beat you by experience.

Chad

May have been raised before, but would prefer no moulded flags. I have never had the ability to free-hand paint them in 28mm, let alone 10mm!

Chad

Leon

Quote from: Chad on 09 June 2010, 05:10:40 PM
May have been raised before, but would prefer no moulded flags. I have never had the ability to free-hand paint them in 28mm, let alone 10mm!

Chad

I don't think they'll have moulded flags on, the rest of the AWI range don't have any.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

17-21l

Why would a general or ADC carry a flag??? :P
God Save the Queen
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!