Painted Pics of the Crossover Miniatures

Started by Leon, 01 May 2013, 02:24:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Forum member Spenno dropped these off with us at the Call to Muster show last month, and I've finally managed to get some pics of them taken!  Some folks may have seen these on the display at Salute as well.

For those who haven't seen them before, each figure comes with 3 separate heads, giving you the option to pick and choose which one you'll need every time you put them on the table!

(All figures painted by Steven Pennock)

Super Soldier:

Ka-Pow:

Ram Jam:

Defender:

Hoplite:

Dr Evil:

Everest:

Fury:

The Kid:

Whiskers:

All figures available direct from Crossover Miniatures in the US: http://crossoverminiatures.com/ OR from Minibits in the UK: http://www.minibits.net/Crossover-Miniatures-c25/

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

kev1964

2013 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Spenno

Thank you all for the kind words. 28mm is my thing ;-) if anybody wants some give me a shout as they are a pleasure to paint :-)

barbarian

2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: barbarian on 03 May 2013, 04:39:55 PM
Pity they don't have a proper base. ;)

They're going to be mounted in a mini-diorama style base, hopefully made to look like a street, with a lamppost maybe...
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Spenno

Quote from: Leon on 03 May 2013, 04:44:22 PM
They're going to be mounted in a mini-diorama style base, hopefully made to look like a street, with a lamppost maybe...

Now you just need some more bad guys painted for them ;-)