May Releases!

Started by Leon, 01 May 2013, 01:03:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

01 May 2013, 01:03:07 AM Last Edit: 10 June 2013, 01:56:31 AM by Leon
This month sees a smaller batch than usual, mainly due to the preparation and recovery involved in Salute!  We've got some big releases though, with the first of the League of Augsburg cavalry now available to order!  These three codes were previewed at Salute, and a lot of folks managed to get their hands on some of the first packs there.  They're now available for general consumption as well, so get 'em while they're hot!

The only other addition for May is the Guards limber for the 1870 French range, which has been requested by many members over the years, and has reached production now courtesy of Mad Lemmey and Techno!  

:-bd

We've got more stuff just around the corner, so the June batch of releases should see at least one new range added to the catalogue.  We've also got some more excellent resin items from Anarchy Models, so keep an eye out for those!

8)

League of Augsburg - http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Renaissance-c12/NEW-League-of-Augsburg-NEW-sc258/
LOA26    Cavalry in hat, with swords, attacking
LOA27    Cavalry in hat, with pistols, attacking
LOA28    Cavalry command in hat, attacking

1870 French - http://www.pendraken.co.uk/19th-Century-c15/1870-French-sc93/
FPW39    Guard limber, with team / out-riders (2)

Hope you like them!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Nosher

Great to see these finally coming to fruition and look forward to the photos.

Will the photos of other items that dont have photos yet in the same range be done at the same time?
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

maciek

Please do the photos of LoA stuff that would enable me to anounce the news on my blog.
Maciek

http://zealandbayonets.blogspot.com/
wargaming in 10mm

2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Le Manchou

At last the guard limbers, I will place an order soon! :D
Si vis pacem, para bellum

WeeWars

Quote from: Leon on 01 May 2013, 01:03:07 AM
The only other addition for May is the Guards limber for the 1870 French range, which has been requested by many members over the years, and has reached production now courtesy of Mad Lemmey and Techno!

I've no idea what distinguishes the limber but am fabulously impressed by the enterprise's entente cordiale!
← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Well....
Lemmey paid me to do it....I just reamed and slapped putty on to some existing figures.
It's really Will you have to thank. ;) :P
Cheers - Mr Mercenary.

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Leon

Quote from: Nosher on 01 May 2013, 07:16:57 AM
Great to see these finally coming to fruition and look forward to the photos.

Will the photos of other items that dont have photos yet in the same range be done at the same time?

I'll try and get the missing LoA ones done at the same time, but the 19th C. French/Prussian/Austrian ranges will need a bit more time as there's close to 100 codes in those now.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Hertsblue

Quote from: WeeWars on 01 May 2013, 01:11:57 PM
I've no idea what distinguishes the limber but am fabulously impressed by the enterprise's entente cordiale!

It's not so much the limber as the uniforms of the guys riding on it, in front of it and to one side.  ;)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Aart Brouwer

Freakin' brilliant, Clib, Leon and the rest of the P-gang.  :D

This LoA range promises to deliver for years to come. Think of the possibilities: the Dutch wars, the Nine Years' War, the Jacobite wars, the Ottoman-Venetian wars, Nicholas Wright's 'irregular wars'... and everything in wigs!

Cheers,
Aart
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

fsn

Centurion .... Centurion ... Centurion?

Nope.

Ah well.

Maybe next month.   
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: fsn on 02 May 2013, 06:14:34 PM
Maybe next month.   

Probably not, as they've not been sent off for master moulding yet I'm afraid.  We need to get a backlog of things released first, before we start getting more stuff moulded, so I'd expect to see these towards Jul/Aug/Sep time I'd think.

fsn

You do know that when you release the Centurion, I'll start whinging for something else, don't you?

Seriously, I appreciate what you chaps do.

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015

fsn

... however, my birthday is late July, so inclusion in the July releases would mean I could order some lovely Centurions the day they come out, and should have them in time to be a birthday present from me to me.

Though of course, I'd have to get something to go with it - I'm thinking Korean War, Summer, Australians in slouch hats, carriers, 25pdrs, US 2 1/2 ton trucks; North Korean T34's, Russian artillery, lots of burp guns and grenadiers.

It'll be the best birthday EVER!