Salute Game - Franco-Prussian War - Republican Phase

Started by Bernie, 21 April 2013, 10:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernie

Hi

See link below for pics from the Salute show of our 10mm Franco-Prussian game covering the Republican Phase of the War using our latest offering "Paris the City of Light".

http://s1213.photobucket.com/user/BernardGanley/library/Paris%20the%20City%20of%20Light%20Wargames%20Rules/Salute%20Paris%20the%20City%20of%20Light%20wargame%20rules

We did two battles:
1) Sortie by Army of Paris with two corps v Prussian corps and the Wurttemberg division
2) Battle on the Orleans road with a foray towards Paris by Army of the Loire with two large corps v Bavarian Corps, Independent German infantry Division and a Cavalry Division

99% of the figures from Pendraken (of course) splendid range and terrain from Realistic Modelling.

Great day and good to see a lot of guys from the forum

Bernie

Steve J

Very nice looking table Bernie, with a real feel of a battle in progress :).

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Sorry I missed this one, hardly got any time off the stall on Saturday at all.  :(
Looks amazing.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Hertsblue

Yes, we were next door. Came and had a look at the games when I could get a chance. Very well presented and nicely built terrain.  8)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Shedman

Same here - I was working on the 4Ground stand and even though I walked round a couple of time I missed loads - including this game sadly

holdfast

Excellent looking game, particularly clean and uncluttered, a joy to behold  (the table not Bernie).
Holdfast

Leon

Excellent, thanks for the pics.  I must admit to not being able to see this in the flesh unfortunately, as I only managed about 3 minutes away from the stand all day!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I notice your French lancers have flags, whereas the current Pendraken ones do not, just wondering?
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

General Bt Sherman

Wargame or Die!

2012 Painting Competition - Winner!

Techno

mollinary

Well done, Bernie!   :-bd Sorry I didn't get down for a good look and a chat, but the time just flew by. Still, I picked up the rules and, as usual, they look excellent.  Still waiting for those play test ECW rules! :-\

Cheers,

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Steve J