In June, I will paint...

Started by grimreaper, 07 June 2010, 01:32:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grimreaper

07 June 2010, 01:32:40 AM Last Edit: 07 June 2010, 01:40:21 AM by Leon
this month (june) i going to try and do.

10mm

20 stands of british infantry
4 comand stands

20 stands of german infantry
approx 25 german tanks
3 comand stands

15 stands of russian infantry
6 trucks
15 tanks
6 comand stands

the only thing im trying to find is what colour the german uniform is in vellero paints

Leon

Good idea, what's everyone got planned in June?  How many people are going to copy and paste last months 'To Do' list into here as well!   :P

I'll be getting some more figures ready for photographing.  The Jacobites are next to do, and maybe some of the Dark Ages ranges as well.  I will also try to get the tanks undercoated from last month, so that my 6 year old can have a go at some camo on them!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

MooseDontBounce

In 10mm, I will finish my 1939 Polish forces.  Most of them are from another manufacturer but I've used some Pendraken Soviets.  Just use the Dremel tool to remove the over the shoulder stuff and it's done.  Of course I now need to order more.

I am also working on a German Recon Battalion (1939). (Mainly Pendraken)
The Motorcycle infantry will be finished tomorrow night.  Then I'll start their motorcycles.  I need to order kit for the Armored car and Heavy companies.

For the german uniforms, check out the Flames of War website.  There is a good article on German unforms with the paint color codes.

YORSTONS

I need to finish a unit of late roman cavalry in 10mm and my second unit of republican roman princeps.

In 28mm i have a whole box of warlord romans to assemble and paint plus my first battalion of carlist infantry from perry minatures.

Of course this will all go out the window whem my first order of japanese arrive hot of the pendraken miniatures moulds.

sixsideddice

In June, I am going to finish another regiment of 10mm ECW Royalist Infantry, and one Regiment of Roundhead Infantry,

Last Month I completed half of my 10mm Jacobite/Montrose army pack, and plan to pick off more of those this month as well.

After that, I`ll see what else I can achieve  :-[

Painting slowly because I am playing as I go; I have a new campaign on the go, and I`m playing out small cameos and single base skirmishes and adding to the game literally as I go along.

Having a ball as I`m doing it, because this way it doesn`t feel like hard work :-)

Steve.

lentulus

OK, I am behind from last month by 3 battalion guns.  I just finished a battalion of 24 not-French infantry

I have three weeks of vacation, so the target of 8 battalions and 3 cavalry regiments is merely ambitious, not totally crazed - 3 of those are nearly finished.

Steve J

Well May was a disaster on the painting front; far too much nice weather and time spent on the garden. At least I did manage to put grit on about 30 odd bases of my WWII Brits last night, so I'm hoping to make some progress on these this month.

Sandinista

36 Arab light cavalry, 40 Arab infantry & 100 Franks/Saxons all 10mm - Getting paid for this so must do

3 units of scots pikemen, 2 units border horse & 2 command bases in 15mm

not get distracted by the order that has been despatched today of a mixed bag of Very British Civil war stuff in 10mm

Finish 1st 1000pts of 15mm huns for warmaster (got distracted by WW2 russians)

also I have about 12 units of renaissance Italians to complete in 6mm

and the world cup starts this week too - think I need more hours in the day  :P

republic of tolworth

I look at the pile of unpainted lead, weep, then order more ;D

I've got 10mm British civil war to finish.

Finish the bases on 150 10mm vietnam units.

Oh and the African 1950's-1980's 10mm shanty town.

And then start planning the 18thC stuff that I've fallen in love with :-* :-* :-[
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

Thomas Trolljaeger

My objective this month is to paint one unit of skeleton warriors and one unit of skeleton archers.
If I have some time left, I would like to try to convert the skeleton chariot for my general.

I got my minis yesterday, the work is in progress.

Ben2

1000 points of warmaster chaos, consisting of 2 units Marauders, 2 units warriors, 1 unit knights, 1 unit chariots, 1 unit harpies, 2 command stands.

So far I'm about 30% done on the marauders.

Sandinista

Don't know about anyone else but I failed miserably, football, cricket - Yorkshire top of County Championship, works end of financial year, sunshine and motorbikes all created too many distractions.

So far in July.... see above  :( :-[  :'(

Leon

I wonder how everyone else got on?!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

republic of tolworth

Not so well either.

10 or so bases for the Anglican league.

But did get 4 battalions of 18th C foot done. It's a start at least ;)
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

lentulus

Made my targets for June!

Now, another 10 9-figure units of Cavalry are called for.  And 5 more infantry battalions.