April new releases?

Started by FierceKitty, 03 April 2013, 10:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sebigboss79

Quote from: Leon on 04 April 2013, 12:56:32 PM
I've thought a similar thing for years now.  For the past 3 years, I've worked almost every day of the year except for Xmas.  We finish up on Xmas Eve, and then we plan on taking a week or so off with our family.  And for the past 3 years I've got ill on Boxing Day, and had to take a fortnight off work.  There's got to be some reason why it always happens when I plan some time off. 

Even this time, I was going to take Easter Sunday / Monday off, and back to work on Tuesday.  What happens?  I get ill on Saturday night.  And with Salute only a fortnight away now, this is not the time to be sick.

>:(

Easy Leon, easy.

As you see yourself. Illness comes when it is least convenient. I should be cramming hard but my stomach rebels, cannot eat much and my learning schedule (although I am on top of it) could be much better.

But whenever I feel the same as you I remember " Some things in life are bad....they can really make you mad..."  :D

Get well soon Mr "I get the order out before you place it"  :d

Nosher

Quote from: Nosher on 04 April 2013, 07:24:48 AM
Thankfully it didn't go full blown until after my most recent job interview which I am hoping to hear more about tomorrow :-SS

After a year long effort finnaly some good news!

http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,7276.0.html

Cheers everyone! ;) :D ;)
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson