April new releases?

Started by FierceKitty, 03 April 2013, 10:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

What's the delay? Difficult Mexican spelling?
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Hertsblue

Hope springs eternal! I'd like to meet Hope Springs one of these days.  :D
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

rexhurley

Must have new pics must have new pics MUST HAVE NEW PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Leon

Apologies for the delay, the kids decided to give me a virus for Easter, so I've been down since Saturday evening now.  I've got the releases here with 21 new items on the list, so I'm hoping to get them done tomorrow night.  There won't be any pics though I'm afraid, not until I'm back in the workshop and can get some taken.

:(
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

Hope you get better soon Leon. Famous last words but we seem to be over the stage of the kids being germ warfare agents!

Nosher

04 April 2013, 07:24:48 AM #5 Last Edit: 04 April 2013, 07:30:37 AM by Nosher
Sympathies Leon. ;)

Been on my arse for two days now with a very snotty nose, headache and nausea, chills then cold sweats etc etc. It didn't help that last week I was on my hands and knees for two days preparing an artificial cricket pitch in howling wind, snow flurries and sub zero windchill temperatures :(

Thankfully it didn't go full blown until after my most recent job interview which I am hoping to hear more about tomorrow :-SS

Get well soon mate 8)
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Techno

Hope you feel better soon, the pair of you !

Nosher.....Very best of luck Matey.

Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Get well soon guys...

Says a teacher whose immune system shuts down EVERY holiday!  >:(
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Hertsblue

Hope you're back on your feet soon, guys.

And Nosher, interviews are like democracy - a really bad way of choosing people for a job, but the best we have. Good luck, mate. :-bd
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Annatar

04 April 2013, 09:26:15 AM #9 Last Edit: 04 April 2013, 09:30:04 AM by Annatar
Get well soon !!!

Annatar

P.S.:
For years  i a had a habit of falling ill at the start of holidays
or when the rest of the family already had recovered from illness.
My better half has the the theory that the body/mind in certain cases keeps the illness so long at bay (?)
until the conditions for cure are "acceptable".  :-\ Has anyone made similar experiences?

2013 Painting Competition - Winner!

kustenjaeger

Greetings

Quote from: Annatar on 04 April 2013, 09:26:15 AM
Get well soon !!!

Annatar

P.S.:
For years  i a had a habit of falling ill at the start of holidays
or when the rest of the family already had recovered from illness.
My better half has the the theory that the body/mind in certain cases keeps the illness so long at bay (?)
until the conditions for cure are "acceptable".  :-\ Has anyone made similar experiences?

Often happened to me - I think the adrenaline turned off so relaxation led to going sick.  I had a bug over the latter part of Easter and worked from home.

Regards

Edward

Leman

I hope everyone gets well soon. As an ex-teacher I wish I'd had a fiver for every time my immune system shut down and precious down time was spent feeling like s**t! Empathies all round.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Leon

Quote from: Annatar on 04 April 2013, 09:26:15 AM

I've thought a similar thing for years now.  For the past 3 years, I've worked almost every day of the year except for Xmas.  We finish up on Xmas Eve, and then we plan on taking a week or so off with our family.  And for the past 3 years I've got ill on Boxing Day, and had to take a fortnight off work.  There's got to be some reason why it always happens when I plan some time off. 

Even this time, I was going to take Easter Sunday / Monday off, and back to work on Tuesday.  What happens?  I get ill on Saturday night.  And with Salute only a fortnight away now, this is not the time to be sick.

>:(
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

FierceKitty

Talk about hijacking a thread!
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Annatar

2013 Painting Competition - Winner!