Show: Triples, Sheffield

Started by Leon, 24 March 2013, 07:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Leon

24 March 2013, 07:46:37 PM Last Edit: 30 March 2013, 09:57:00 PM by Leon
Sheffield Wargame Society will be hosting the 2 day Triples event this year, on the 18th and 19th May.  Held in the English Institute of Sport, this is a nice couple of days out, with a decent mix of traders and games.  If there's anything you'd like bringing along, don't forget to let us know before Sat 11th May please!

For more info: http://www.sheffieldwargamessociety.co.uk/#

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Nellkyn

I'll be there with the Durham Pals. I expect we'll be in the foyer again. You'll be able to spot me as I'll we wearing khaki.

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

moocifer

I think I'm going to be there, not sure which day though yet ..

i_am_win

I'll be there on the Saturday, so I'll pop over and say hello!
Check out The Grinning Skull for Grinning Skull 15mm Miniatures rangehttp://www.thegrinningskull.co.uk/

Jc

I will see you there,and pop over for a chat if your not to busy,also to pick up my order (thats if i got it in before the deadline).

DaveL

Hi.  I'll be there on the Sunday with the French 21st Line.  Last year we were next to the Durham Pals in the foyer so be good to say "Hello" to anyone passing, and be good to meet a fellow Forum member on the D. Pals stand.  Best Wishes   DaveL

Womble67

Hi everybody
                  I'll be there on Saturday

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Gran76

Ill be there Saturday met Dave last year so hope to meet the rest of the gang this year :)

Leon

Good to see there'll be some folk to chat to!

Gran76

Forgot to mention that there's a parking fee of £3.50 this year if you didn't know >:(

i_am_win

Good job I'm coming by bus then!!  ;)
Check out The Grinning Skull for Grinning Skull 15mm Miniatures rangehttp://www.thegrinningskull.co.uk/

Leon

Righty then, just about ready for Triples now, hopefully we'll see some of you there!

8)

moocifer

Thanks for sorting me out with those sci-fi figures.   ;)

Yes the parking fee was annoying, especially as it could easily be avoided once you knew where the overflow area was ..   >:(

Hertsblue

English Institute for Sport - that wouldn't be the bar, by any chance?  :D
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net