West London?

Started by ryman1, 22 March 2013, 03:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryman1

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone is local to the west london area?
I'm not looking for a games club as thy dice shall never cross thy palms, rather any painters who might be interested in sharing techniques, resources (uniform guides etc) and maybe getting together for a painting session once a month or so where we can vandalise our latest pendraken orders and fool eachother into believing we can paint.

I'm in Hillingdon (about 4 miles from heathrow), so if you're unlucky enough to live in the grey 'burbs then it'd be good to hear from you.

Cheers

Ry

athens-fantasy

Reviving an old thread.
Anyone in West London? I am in Hammersmith.

I have troops for Warmaster (10mm Orcs) and HoTT (15mm Orcs, 15mm Wood Elves, Pendraken 10mm Hill Dwarves, 15mm Greek war of independence semi-historical, 15mm Dark Elves).

I could be tempted to paint a small Warband force if there was anyone in the vicinity!

Dave Fielder

I'm wondering if there are any clubs in the NW area near Northwood-Pinner-Hillingdon bits?
Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis

fred.

Many years ago I was in that area - but now at the other end of the country!

Looking at Miniature Wargames they list a few
Battle Wargames Club, and Dice Club, both of which are in the Battle of Britain club in Uxbridge

Heston and Ealing Wargames - in Ealing (of course)

There are quite a few listed in Herts, but not sure if that is a bit too far North?
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Dave Fielder

Trying to avoid too much commuting in the smoke, but Uxbridge could be a possibility. I'm only there in the week for my work so looking for an gamers who I can use and abuse for one night stands  ;)

Dave Fielder

Ithoriel

Quote from: Dave Fielder on 26 September 2017, 05:55:39 PM
Battle of Britain Club not looking too healthy: http://www.battleofbritainclub.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

They're on Facebook and advertising an event on 14th October. Forgot to pay their web host maybe? Or using Facebook instead of a web page?
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Dave Fielder

Giving up on these guys ...