freebies

Started by ryman1, 19 March 2013, 04:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryman1

20 April 2013, 05:36:05 PM #15 Last Edit: 20 April 2013, 05:39:12 PM by ryman1
Quote from: ianrs54 on 20 April 2013, 09:04:55 AM
The falschrimjager would be interesting - if not for me then someone else in our club....

IanS

Hi Ian,
Very sorry mate, but limiting send outs to one parcel per forum member.

Cheers

Ry

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I'll take them, not use them, return them, stick 2 quid in teh next charity pot I see and then you can send them onto Ian without guilt!  ;) ;D

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

ryman1

Quote from: mad lemmey on 20 April 2013, 08:40:16 PM
I'll take them, not use them, return them, stick 2 quid in teh next charity pot I see and then you can send them onto Ian without guilt!  ;) ;D

Crafty  ;D

If no-one claims them within a month Ive got your address Ian so will send them out, just trying to spread the love evenly is all  :)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

That suits me, i'll stick a double nugget in anyway...
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Rougue

Ry: If no-ones claim's the 6mm Zulu stuff I'd be happy to pay for them I'm a yank and have quite a few 6mm Zulu's Baccuss I assume? I'm Mike by the way.

ryman1

Quote from: Rougue on 22 April 2013, 08:45:01 PM
Ry: If no-ones claim's the 6mm Zulu stuff I'd be happy to pay for them I'm a yank and have quite a few 6mm Zulu's Baccuss I assume? I'm Mike by the way.

Hi Mike,

Not got paypal at the moment so sending abroad would be prohibitive postage wise on my side, I'll try and set up an account soon and once done I'll let you know postage rates to the U.S.
In the meantime, scalecreep miniatures stock 6mm baccus in the U.S, might work out less expensive?

Cheers

Rougue

Ry: I have bought from Scalecreep often,I thought I'd be willing to help you re-coup some of your money.The postage cost doesn't bother me ,let me know when you get the account set up. I have a paypal account already and I'm in no hurry the people from the forum and Pendraken are top knotch so anything I can do to help is no problem! Have a great day!
                                                                                                                                                       Mike