freebies

Started by ryman1, 19 March 2013, 04:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryman1

Got a couple of bits I don't want, free to a good home (one lot per), has to be u.k as I don't want to spend more than they're worth on post.

US infantryman ww2 med theatre 42-45, some good colour plates.

heroquest questbooks/rules 1989

6mm flags (acw)

cheers

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

wouldn't mind the Osprey if ok, will cover postage.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

ryman1

No probs Ian, let me know where to send via pm, don't worry about postage I haven't got paypal yet.

cheers

ryman1

A couple more bits to make space for current and future Pendraken projects, as above, don't worry about postage, I want to clear space.
If you want to pay something, just stick a pound in the next charity box you see on your high street.

15 1/72 Hat romanian ww2 inf, tabletop standard

Pegasus normandy us rangers (saving pvt ryan)

cheers

Ry

ryman1

Osprey U.S inf book now gone, the rest still up for grabs.

ryman1

More to clear for free, Heroquest figures (no idea what)

cheers

Ry

nikharwood

Hi Ry

I've got a 6 yr-old who would love the Heroquest books & figures if that's OK?

I'll bung you a PM & make a local donation to a kids charity  :)

FierceKitty

I'm weeping softly because nobody's giving away any freebies in my line of interest....
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

ryman1

Heroquest books and figs now gone

nikharwood

And a very happy 6 yr-old at the Harwood household - thanks Ry  8)

ryman1

Just found these colonial brits at the bottom of the cupboard, I remember them being given to me a couple of years back as part of a swap (thought they were 15's #-o).
I may be wrong but they look like a mix of pendraken/perrin/old glory from the pics I've seen on the respective websites but don't quote me.

Again, yours if you drop a pound in the next charity box you see.

Cheers

petercooman

I would like them, but seeing i'm oversees in Belgium i'll leave em for someone closer by!

ryman1

Another bit from the clearout........

Flames of war german fallschirmjager company HQ - approx 20 figures including mortar section and anti-tank-rifle squad

Again, no charge, if you want to pay anything just stick a pound in the next charity box you see.

Cheers

Ry

ryman1

Quote from: FierceKitty on 23 March 2013, 11:17:55 AM
I'm weeping softly because nobody's giving away any freebies in my line of interest....

Noticed your interest in the zulu war, if you're in the Uk or can get someone here to pass them on, I've got  (6mm) 96 zulus, 9 lancers, 12 NNC inf and 2 cannon+crew you can have (all unpainted and of no use to me as I've abandoned the project)

Cheers

Ry

The falschrimjager would be interesting - if not for me then someone else in our club....

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021