Show: Cannon, Retford

Started by Leon, 12 March 2013, 01:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Leon

This year we've got another new show on the calendar, as we head down to Retford for the debut of the Cannon show!  We'll be needing any pre-orders for this one in to us before Sun 17th please, and for more info on this show, head over to the Retford Wargames Group blogsite: http://retfordwargames.wordpress.com/cannon/

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

Pretty quiet day at this one, no doubt in part down to the weather, which was a shame.  It's a nice venue though, well organised, with good catering, so hopefully the sun will come out next year for a better day out.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

stormrider

Good catering  ;D

I saw you falling off the end of that cake!

Leon

Leon

Steve J

Thanks for the link Leon and some nice looking games there 8).

nikharwood

Certainly are - I love the adapted poker table for the Dead Man's Hand game  8) <) 8)