Hello from the Mile High City of Denver, Colorado!

Started by Repiqueone, 12 March 2010, 02:22:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Repiqueone

As one of the committed Pendrakenois in the high Rockies, I am delighted that David has started this forum, if for no other reason than we can:

1. Thank him for his fine line of figures.

2. Complain about the figures and poses he hasn't done yet!

I, for one, want to see:  More Maximilian Adventure figures, especially the Mexican peasantry and Juarista Lancers!; Some French Revolutionary wars cavalry and artillery; a command scene for the FPW armies on both sides.  And dare I hope for a balloon basket to fit the balloons that will allow Paris to be heard?

Keep up the good work, David, I'm afraid your fans will always have a list!

Bob J.

Leon

Hi Bob, welcome to the Forum!

We've already got a couple of your suggestions on the list, I think the Lancers may get tentatively pencilled in after the SCW range is completed.  I'll make a note of the other ones as well, but if you get chance to check in the 'Requests' board, you'll see there's quite a list growing!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Megamatman

Megamatman