Have you got??

Started by 17-21l, 04 March 2013, 04:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

17-21l

Hiya Leon - just a quick question mate. Building a Nappy Spanish army and used the Revolutionary French for Inf - but am after Cav now and was wondering have we got a range where Cav have bicorns (side to side) for the use of Dragoons. Also Cav from the 7YW range with Mirlitons ( ya nar what I mean - them funny looking tall hats with nea peak?) for the use of Spanish Hussars. I have looked and seen the Russians and Prussians (poss Frogs too) have Hussars in their range?? Could you please inform which (if any) would be suitable/ compatable with the old Nap revolutionary ranges.
Cheers
B Carl

God Save the Queen
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

There aren't any side-to-side bicornes in the ranges I'm afraid, not sure what to recommend there.  On the mirliton's, it might be best to send you some samples down?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Bernie

To fill in the gap for Spanish heavy cav try Magister Milletum Spanish range - hopefully will only need a few packs as they are far more expensive than Pendraken

Hertsblue

For Spanish hussars try Seven Years War Prussians.
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

FierceKitty

Quote from: Bernie on 06 March 2013, 09:20:12 PM
To fill in the gap for Spanish heavy cav try Magister Milletum Spanish range - hopefully will only need a few packs as they are far more expensive than Pendraken
Though they make some dam' pretty Byzantines to pad out the Pendy stuff.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

17-21l

Hi again  - cheers for getting back to me Leon - I thought the side to side bicorn would be an issue, but not to worry. I would rather not go to MM, their Cav are all like Hobbitsis on donkeys and do not fit even with their ranges never mind Pendraken - although they do have some beautiful miniatures. Would it be an issue to send me a couple of the 7YW range Hussars from the nations that could ''possibly" fit into the older Nappy range? I am awaiting an order from you guys at the moment so they could be popped into that?
Once again I thank you for a fan dabby dozy service and do hope to see you at Salute - I am a virgin to the show and am told I will need to take a chill pill as it is utter chaos? aye but there will be lots and lots of "toys" to be had  :D so it cant be that bad eh?
yours aye
B Carl
God Save the Queen
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: 17-21l on 10 March 2013, 07:55:11 PM
Would it be an issue to send me a couple of the 7YW range Hussars from the nations that could ''possibly" fit into the older Nappy range? I am awaiting an order from you guys at the moment so they could be popped into that?
Once again I thank you for a fan dabby dozy service and do hope to see you at Salute - I am a virgin to the show and am told I will need to take a chill pill as it is utter chaos?

No worries on the samples, pop me an email through though to remind me!

Salute can be chaos indeed, the first couple of hours are manic on the stand.  Luckily I've got my better half with me this year to help us out.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!