March Releases!

Started by Leon, 02 March 2013, 02:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

02 March 2013, 02:04:02 AM Last Edit: 02 March 2013, 09:14:08 PM by Leon
It's been tricky deciding what to release this month, as we've all sorts of new ranges, figures and vehicles at Pendraken HQ currently, but in the end we decided to focus on the revamp of the ECW cavalry.  These resculpts have replaced the older figures in the listings, and we'll also be using the new figures in the army packs from now on.  For anyone who still needs any of the older sculpts to finish off projects, we've added them at the end of the ECW listings just in case.

As well as the revamps, we've also added some extra mounted officers, as well as some personalities, so you can now have Charles I himself leading your troops in battle!

The other big release this month is a range of new flags for the Late 19th C. gamers among you.  These new sheets have been designed by Forum member Maciek Kowalczyk, and are exquisite in detail.  The new designs cover Austria, Saxony, Baden, Bavaria, and Wurttemburg, and there's also a sheet covering some of the smaller states including Hessen-Darmstadt, Nassau, Waldeck and Lippe!  In flag-related news, we'll be adding pics of all the flagsheets over the next few days.

And finally, we've added a few new vehicles, in the form of the Trubia tank and UNL-35 armoured car for the SCW, and the BV206 Snowcat for the Falklands range.

So, here's the full list:

ECW - http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Renaissance-c12/English-Civil-War-sc48/
EC9   Cavalry in hat
EC10   Cavalry in helmet
EC11   Cuirassier
EC12   Mounted Dragoons
EC20   Scots Cavalry
EC21   Scots Lancer
EC30   Mounted Officers in hat (5)   £1.35
EC31   Mounted Officers in helmet (5)   £1.35
EC32   Charles I   £0.65
EC33   Oliver Cromwell   £0.65
EC34   Prince Rupert, with dog   £0.65
EC35   Mounted General, type 2   £0.40

Late 19th Century
Flags - http://www.pendraken.co.uk/19th-Century-c15/19th-C-European-Flags-sc285/
PNFL73   Baden   £2.00
PNFL74   Bavaria   £2.00
PNFL75   Wurttemburg   £2.00
PNFL76   States (Hessen-Darmstadt, Nassau, Waldeck, Lippe)   £2.00
PNFL77   Austria   £2.00
PNFL78   Saxony   £2.00

SCW
Vehicles - http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Inter-War-c18/SCW-Vehicles-sc123/
SCV9   Trubia M36   £2.35
SCV10   UNL-35 A/C   £2.35

Falklands
British - http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Post-War-Modern-c20/Falklands-British-sc282/
FLB41   BV206 'Snowcat'   £2.75

Hope you like them!  Next month should bring all kinds of goodies, including Nap Austrians, Plains War Indians, League of Augsburg artillery, and a load more vehicles!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

WeeWars

These are great and looking forward to next month, too!  :D
← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Aart Brouwer

My first order for these beauties is in - despite the impossibly late hour  8)

Cheers,
Aart
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

02 March 2013, 08:05:52 AM #3 Last Edit: 02 March 2013, 08:09:09 AM by mad lemmey
Nice range guys!  8)
Might need those Baden flags soon! Pity the wurttemberg command comes with cast on flags, will this changed in the coming years?  :P
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

mollinary

Good news!  I knew Maciek had sent those flags in, so I was wondering when they would make it to the list -now if only those French Guard and Austrian limber riders were there.......!     

Mollinary

PS Love the ECW cavalry. One question on the generals, am I losing it or have the labelling of Oliver Cromwell and the generic general been reversed since they were originally trawled?   It seems the figure I liked most is Oliver Cromwell - never thought I'd ever say that!

M
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Chad

Will the flags be at WMMS?

Chad

nikharwood

That Snowcat is lovely  8)

mollinary

Quote from: mollinary on 02 March 2013, 09:02:17 AM

PS Love the ECW cavalry. One question on the generals, am I losing it or have the labelling of Oliver Cromwell and the generic general been reversed since they were originally trawled?   It seems the figure I liked most is Oliver Cromwell - never thought I'd ever say that!

M

Hmmm! Just been back to the original thread and seen that the hatless one, sitting doing nothing, has always been labelled Oliver Cromwell.  I guess I must have been in denial   :D :D :)

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

BH62

Very Nice range,
I never paint this historical period but I am really tried.
Very good job.
Cheers.
2013 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
2013 Painting Competition - 3 x Runner-Up!
2014 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2016 Painting Competition - Winner!
2021 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Hertsblue

I have only one complaint, Leon. The pictures are too small to get more than a general impression. Otherwise they look great.
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Chad

Lemmey

If you are doing Baden in 1866, you might be interested to know that Techno did some mods. to the 1866 Bavarian infantry for me to create Baden infantry in campaign dress, which I hope will be available in the not too distant future.

Chad

Blaxkleric

Just ordered the ECW models.  :)
Had painting my ECW army on hold until they were for sale, and now until they arrive.  :'(

Hopefully kickstart my Royalist Cavalry  ;D

Leon

Quote from: mad lemmey on 02 March 2013, 08:05:52 AM
Pity the wurttemberg command comes with cast on flags, will this changed in the coming years?  :P

We'll have to have a think about that.

Quote from: Chad on 02 March 2013, 09:12:18 AM
Will the flags be at WMMS?

Yep, should be as long as I can get along to the printers this coming week.

Quote from: Hertsblue on 02 March 2013, 12:25:48 PM
I have only one complaint, Leon. The pictures are too small to get more than a general impression. Otherwise they look great.

For some reason they've gone all grainy on here?  They're fine on the website, so I'll have to check the Photobucket settings to see what's going on.   :-\

Quote from: Chad on 02 March 2013, 12:39:55 PM
If you are doing Baden in 1866, you might be interested to know that Techno did some mods. to the 1866 Bavarian infantry for me to create Baden infantry in campaign dress, which I hope will be available in the not too distant future.

I'll have to dig those out and get them sorted.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

maciek

Pssst.
Leon added flags images to the website.
Maciek

http://zealandbayonets.blogspot.com/
wargaming in 10mm

petercooman

Quote from: nikharwood on 02 March 2013, 09:21:01 AM
That Snowcat is lovely  8)

Yeah that qnowcat is an awesome piece of kit!!

The rest is lovely too!