Confirmed Traders List!

Started by Leon, 24 February 2013, 06:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Just a quick update, Caliver Books have now confirmed their attendance, and I'll hopefully have most of the others confirmed at the Border Reiver show this weekend!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

Gateshead Gaming and Four A Miniatures also now confirmed for Smoggycon!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

More additions to the trader lineup, as we've now added Eagle Figures and Miniature Men & Compenents to the lists.  Only a couple more to confirm now, so there'll be another update coming in around a fortnight.

8)

Leon

The trader lists are now virtually complete, with Warlord Games and MBM Scenery added to the event.  We've also got a couple more games added, so check the Games lists as well: http://www.smoggycon.co.uk/games.html

Next up we'll be adding the directions to the venue, plus finalising the last of the games, so keep checking back for updates, and we hope to see you there!

8)

Leon