Blather, Waffle and Poppycock!

Started by Leon, 24 February 2013, 05:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Yes, except this wasn't on the right circuit...
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Westmarcher

Note to self: keep mouth shut when daughter's dog licks your face. Otherwise you will get tongue.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

paulr

Quote from: Steve J on 01 August 2020, 10:57:02 AM
Today is the first day our son has been able to 'safely' go out of the house after 4 months of lockdown. He was very happy and I must admit it was weird driving into town (we would normally go by bus as he gets fee travel, but still not feeling safe with this yet) just to go shopping for non-essential items. Town was very quiet, the little we saw of it, which again is weird as it would normally be heaving on a Saturday.

Great news Steve :-bd
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Steve J

Thanks Paul :).

Yet another Saturday kept awake by two partys going on this time, with one until at least 2.00am. To say I'm tired (and angry) is an understatement. Again no attempt at social distancing etc >:(.

Techno

Quote from: mad lemmey on 01 August 2020, 05:08:36 PM
Yes, except this wasn't on the right circuit...

OUCH !!...That's mean !  X_X

Quote from: Steve J on 02 August 2020, 07:45:03 AM
Yet another Saturday kept awake by two partys going on this time, with one until at least 2.00am. To say I'm tired (and angry) is an understatement. Again no attempt at social distancing etc >:(.

Hugs ! Don't blame you for being angry, Steve....Unbelievable. (Actually it's not, is it ?) Covidiots strike again.

Cheers - Phil

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: Techno on 02 August 2020, 08:08:44 AM
(Actually it's not, is it ?) Covidiots strike again.

Cheers - Phil

They are all going to DIE !!!
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno

Quote from: ianrs54 on 02 August 2020, 08:26:15 AM

No, Ian....They're immortal (not)....They'll pick up the virus.....and go and pass it on, because they simply won't care about anyone else.

(expletive deleted.)

Cheers - Phil

Orcs

Quote from: ianrs54 on 02 August 2020, 08:26:15 AM

If only it were so.  We could increase the average IQ of the nation if all these idiots died from it. But like Phil says they will pass it onto others
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Leon

Quote from: Orcs on 02 August 2020, 05:28:57 PM
If only it were so.  We could increase the average IQ of the nation if all these idiots died from it. But like Phil says they will pass it onto others

Yeah, we could do with a Moronavirus to shift out some of the morons...
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Ithoriel

Quote from: Leon on 02 August 2020, 11:46:30 PM
Yeah, we could do with a Moronavirus to shift out some of the morons...

The four building blocks of the universe - protons, electrons, neutrons and morons :)

Only two things are infinite .... :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Techno

03 August 2020, 07:08:40 AM #2455 Last Edit: 03 August 2020, 07:16:43 AM by Techno
 ;D ;D ;D

I think our chickens have got more sense than some of these oiks.

We at last got around to fitting a baby dog gate to the backdoor, yesterday....This serves two purposes. The back door can stay open to allow fresh air in for the dogs, and it stops the chickens coming into the kitchen.

Past 'summers' the back door could stay open, and the dogs could come and go as they pleased.... but not any more, with this particular batch of birds !....Pests  ;D ;D

Cheers - Phil

FierceKitty

Quote from: Techno on 03 August 2020, 07:08:40 AM
;D ;D ;D

I think our chickens have got more sense than some of these oiks.

We at last got around to fitting a baby dog gate to the backdoor, yesterday....This serves two purposes. The back door can stay open to allow fresh air in for the dogs, and it stops the chickens coming into the kitchen.

Past 'summers' the back door could stay open, and the dogs could come and go as they pleased.... but not any more, with this particular batch of birds !....Pests  ;D ;D

Cheers - Phil

I like chickens to come into the kitchen. They can bring some garlic and rosemary with them too.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Techno

You could have some very old mutton, to go with that.
Just found one of our last two sheep dead in a field this morning. =)

Cheers - Phil

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Oh mate, sorry.
Means you'll have to mow the lawn yourself...
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner