Blather, Waffle and Poppycock!

Started by Leon, 24 February 2013, 05:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

Hmmmm...

I'd guess that probably their 'best case scenario' is having problems getting to the site....If they CAN get there.
Their road isn't/wasn't on the list of closed roads when I looked.....But that doesn't really mean much....The water may have already retreated slightly by  the time I checked.
Cheers - Phil

Matt J

2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Techno

That is DAMN good.  :)

The boy's got talent.  ;)

Cheers - Phil

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

steve_holmes_11

Imagine what he could have built if he hadn't wasted all that time on drink and women.

Orcs

Well Now he's finished it, perhaps he should start wargaming - you never finish that
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

paulr

Quote from: steve_holmes_11 on 13 November 2019, 07:49:02 PM
Imagine what he could have built if he hadn't wasted all that time on drink and women.

Rachel Hunter complained about the amount of time he spent 'playing with his trains' when she was married to him ;)

steve_holmes_11

paulr

Dr Brian May, PhD - Astrophysicist

Only took him 37 years to complete his thesis  ;D

Techno

Ian Anderson (Jethro Tull)....Salmon farmer. (Not absolutely sure if he's still involved with that. :-\)

Cheers - Phil

Last Hussar

For who ever was asking about 2nd monitors...

you can get a wireless monitor/adaptor, that will broadcast wirelessly to a 2nd screen.
I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Techno

15 November 2019, 06:59:51 AM #2111 Last Edit: 15 November 2019, 12:52:06 PM by Techno
That was me, LH.
Better and better.

Ta for that. :)

Cheers - Phil

Orcs

Quote from: paulr on 13 November 2019, 11:19:55 PM
Rachel Hunter complained about the amount of time he spent 'playing with his trains' when she was married to him ;)

HMM! Have to question his sanity - I can play with trains or my very attractive 20 year old wife .........
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Westmarcher

Quote from: Matt J on 13 November 2019, 03:30:49 PM
Fair play Sir Rod...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-50403561

... and here was I thinking, with his reputation, his train entering a tunnel meant something else.   
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Ithoriel

Quote from: Orcs on 15 November 2019, 09:28:17 AM
HMM! Have to question his sanity - I can play with trains or my very attractive 20 year old wife .........

A case of "Sexy, single, sane - pick two!" maybe? :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data