Blather, Waffle and Poppycock!

Started by Leon, 24 February 2013, 05:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

13 March 2013, 10:34:15 AM #45 Last Edit: 13 March 2013, 10:36:12 AM by Techno
Think it was at 70.002 when I posted the above Will....
Scroll back down the most recent posts ?
I'll go and have a look-see. ;) ;)
Cheers - Phil.

It looks like it was 'Grumpy' to me....Well done that man !!

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

I've just worked out that I've done 78 hours so far this week, and we're up at 5am for the Retford show tomorrow morning as well!

:o   (:|

Might treat myself to a day off on Tuesday!   :D   I-)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

Now that's dedication! Hope the snow is not going to affect you too much on the shows front.

Poggle

We're under severe winter storm advisory here in Ohio from 3pm today. Time to stock up on supplies and hunker down with some nice wargaming stuff.  :)

For those who do have to brave the snow, here or in the UK, stay safe.

Leon

No snow in Middlesbrough at all, we didn't see any today until we got south of Leeds really.  Apparently it's pretty bad around Derby way, and across the centre of the country.  Ironclad Miniatures didn't make it over to the show from south Wales, so they must have it bad.

Techno

Nothing in the way of the dreaded white stuff in the South West corner of Wales , but I gather there's quite a lot of it in the North of the country.... apart from the very West....Maybe through the Midlands it's very iffy and they didn't fancy taking the risk ?? :-\
Cheers - Phil.

petercooman

Here in Belgium we are okay!

Was some snow tonight but most of it has dissapeared. Only one i can see is on top of my car  =)

Techno

Yes, but Peter...Over here, we're still waiting for last year's Summer to turn up.
Cheers - Phil.

Hertsblue

I can predict a heatwave for trhe second week in May - because I'm going to Dubai, where it will probably be raining! Jonah, moi?  =)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

petercooman

Quote from: Techno on 24 March 2013, 09:53:29 PM
Yes, but Peter...Over here, we're still waiting for last year's Summer to turn up.
Cheers - Phil.

We had summer? Must have been asleep as i didn't notice  :-\

kev1964

Thats because your close to England peter, three weeks sun if your lucky and 2 of them are spent abroard  ;D . We normally have a warmish march in Hungary  but had at least 9 inches of snow today today and it,s still going strong, had to clear my paths twice today and we dont get sued here if anyone slips over when we have done it , unlike England  :-\
2013 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Undertaker, 21-0 at Wrestlemania.   :o

As you were.

Hertsblue

Nope, that one whistled over me at 60,000 feet and climbing. Is this some sort of alternative career you're enjoying, Leon?  :-\
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

kev1964

Been a bit of a crap week as some ****hole managed to clone/get hold of my debit card details, luckily santander are excellent with their security monitoring especially with us being in Europe most of the time. It appears they tried to buy sports gear in France and music stuff in Holland , why they wouldn,t think i wanted sports gear at my age i dont know  ;D. Praise and thanks to them as they didn,t allow the transactions.
I am religious at checking ATMs when getting cash out and mostly use the one in our bank, all my other purchase are done with paypal, i have heard of paypal accounts being tapped into but no cash was taken from mine, i only leave a couple of hundred in so perhaps they didn,t bother as they would get far more from using the card.
Luckily my wife,s on a jolly to the uk so able to get new cards or this could of been a very expensive week for me, anybody else had problems with this ?.

kev
2013 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!