Blather, Waffle and Poppycock!

Started by Leon, 24 February 2013, 05:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

We've just had a new Frankie & Benny's open up near us, so went for a sample tonight.  Pretty damn good it has to be said, might go there more often!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

petercooman

Excuse my ignorance, but whats a FRankie and Benny's?  :-\

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Hertsblue

Some of the pubs around here have really got their acts together food-wise. Chilli king-prawn linguini at the Robin Hood - mm, mm! 8->
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

petercooman

Leon

My favourite is a proper sit down Chinese restaurant just down the road in Stokesley, none of that all-you-can-eat-from-a-plastic-container buffet style nonsense!  They do a fantastic chicken in black pepper, and an equally awesome Szechaun chicken as well.

=P~ =P~ =P~

petercooman

J.S.

04 March 2013, 07:51:21 PM #37 Last Edit: 04 March 2013, 07:55:25 PM by J.S.
been to Burger King after coming home from the office today..  :o
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2013 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Coo !.....David Seaman's put on a few pounds.
Looks good for his age though ! :D
Cheers - Phil.

Hertsblue

Nice one, Phil. He's not doing his famous "spectacles" guesture though.  :D

www.rulesdepot.net

Techno

True, Ray.

I think if the picture wasn't cropped so much at the bottom, we'd see that he's trying to show how big the latest fish he caught was. :)
It obviously put up one hell of a fight from the expression on Mr Seaman's face
Cheers - Phil.

Leon

70,000th post coming up, who's going to grab it?!

:o

Techno

Too late Dammit !! ;D ;D
Cheers - Phil.

Hertsblue

70,000 posts! Now that's what I call blather, waffle and poppycock!  :P

www.rulesdepot.net

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner