Blather, Waffle and Poppycock!

Started by Leon, 24 February 2013, 05:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Wow! Sound like good stuff! After you mate!  8-} 8-} <:-P
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fsn

"...and so it was that mild mannered Phil The Sculptor discovered that whenever he took two tablets, he became Techno-Man; able to burble faster than a baby on champagne; capable of bleeding faster than a hot radiator when you haven't got a towel handy, and dizzier than a puppy in a centrifuge ... Techno-man writing "rongs" because he's a bit confused, pointing out the nearness to the various knuckles of Lemmey's posts, and standing up for maybe 15 minutes before he has toi take a rest. Techno-Man - a man like no other."

Seriously, Techno-Bach, take care of yourself.

We've got enough Koreans to be going on with.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

I am NOT taking the second pill until just before bed time ! B*gger taking three of these a day.

I've been completely out of it since taking the first one, late this morning....(I kid you not)......Probably 'cos I hadn't eaten a damn thing this morning.
(The annoying thing is......that they really seem to help with the back, which is a real positive.)

Almost coherent again.....though trying to 'trype' just this short message has been a challenge.

Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Yep.......

Almost all I've done today has been finishing off a couple of '30mm' SWAT heads.

Cheers - Mr Wibble

Westmarcher

Quote from: Techno on 25 May 2017, 04:07:48 PM
I am NOT taking the second pill until just before bed time ! B*gger taking three of these a day.

I've been completely out of it since taking the first one, late this morning....(I kid you not)......Probably 'cos I hadn't eaten a damn thing this morning.
(The annoying thing is......that they really seem to help with the back, which is a real positive.)

Almost coherent again.....though trying to 'trype' just this short message has been a challenge.

Cheers - Phil

So. Just to get it straight in my head. You're supposed to take three a day but are only taking two.

So, is the the third being passed to Nobby? Coz it would explain a lot.

A lot.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Techno

'Westie'  ;)....I wouldn't pass these on to anyone.

I took the second one about half an hour ago...I'm not sure where I am at the mo'......A good sleep will (hopefully) get me back to as normal as usual.

(PAH !!)

Cheers - Phil

Orcs

Quote from: Techno on 25 May 2017, 09:36:19 PM
'Westie'  ;)....I wouldn't pass these on to anyone.

Sounds like you could sell them on the street corner and make more money than sculpting.  

I now have a picture in my head of techno leaning agains't a lamp post on the corner of a street in Pembrokeshire speaking  through the side of his mouth to passers by. " hey  do you want a good time ! "   :d :d

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: Techno on 25 May 2017, 09:36:19 PM
Get me back to as normal as usual.

You have never been normal....
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

fsn

Quote from: Orcs on 25 May 2017, 09:58:43 PM
I now have a picture in my head of techno leaning agains't a lamp post on the corner of a street in Pembrokeshire speaking  through the side of his mouth to passers by. " hey  do you want a good time ! "   :d :d
Yes, but I wish he wouldn't wear the fish nets.   :-&

How are you this morning, Friend Techno? Hope you're feeling a bit more together.  

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015

Techno

Wibble, flurp, blarp.  :D

Actually, pretty good this fair morn, Nobby.....Mr Brain appears to be back on line (though I haven't taken one of those pills, yet.... :-SS).
Just going to make sure I have something to eat before I take the first one.

I reckon, I won't need to take three.......Mr Back is 70%+ better with just the two.

Thanks for asking, Matey.

Cheers - Phil

d_Guy

Phil - glad your brain is back on-line and you have a significant reduction in pain. Hope this trend continues for you.
(Incidentally, Von must have the patience of a saint.  :) )

Quote from: Westmarcher on 25 May 2017, 09:20:55 PM
So. Just to get it straight in my head. You're supposed to take three a day but are only taking two.

So, is the the third being passed to Nobby? Coz it would explain a lot.

A lot.

As a trans-dimensional being, I doubt even a gallon of elephant tranquilizer would have much effect on m'lord Runcore.
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

Duke Speedy of Leighton

No, but it might put the rest out of our misery!

Orcs

Quote from: d_Guy on 26 May 2017, 02:59:19 PM

As a trans-dimensional being, I doubt even a gallon of elephant tranquilizer would have much effect on m'lord Runcore.

But an Elephant gun might  ;D
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

fsn