Smoggycon Flyer!

Started by Leon, 22 February 2013, 07:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

22 February 2013, 07:39:04 PM Last Edit: 24 February 2013, 06:14:15 PM by Leon
Here's the flyer for this year's show.  If you think your club would be interested in coming along, or you'd like to distribute some flyers at your local games store maybe, pop us an email through, and we'll send you some out.

:-bd
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leman

November sounds like a goer - what with Christmas around the corner and my bond maturing. Now, I just need to get a nice new frock and my hair done and free entry is assured!
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Leon

Quote from: Dour Puritan on 29 May 2013, 05:29:59 PM
November sounds like a goer - what with Christmas around the corner and my bond maturing. Now, I just need to get a nice new frock and my hair done and free entry is assured!

8) :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Hertsblue

Quote from: Dour Puritan on 29 May 2013, 05:29:59 PM

Watch those stilletto heels - you can do yourself some real damage with them - not to mention to the floor and other people's feet....  :D
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net