The 08/15'ers!

Started by Leon, 17 February 2013, 06:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hertsblue

Trouble is, J.S., some of my northern bretheren have problems pronouncing English, let alone German.  :P
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Leon

Quote from: OldenBUA on 05 March 2013, 10:32:36 AM
Your new thread title could be 'Die Null Acht Fünfzehner' i.e. The zero eight fifteeners?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=08%2F15

I like this one, I think we have a winner!  Although this means when we see you at Crisis this year, you have to wear it...  :P
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

OldenBUA

Quote from: Leon on 08 March 2013, 05:13:02 PM
I like this one, I think we have a winner!  Although this means when we see you at Crisis this year, you have to wear it...  :P

Oh, bugger.  :-S
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

petercooman

Hope i can get at crisis this year, i'll better get me a ww1 uniform to wear on the day, in case you put it on me! that way the outfit matches lololol

Leon

Quote from: petercooman on 08 March 2013, 08:41:44 PM
Hope i can get at crisis this year, i'll better get me a ww1 uniform to wear on the day, in case you put it on me! that way the outfit matches lololol

Like this:

:-\ :D

petercooman

Ah it has been done before. Good, that way i don't have to do it  ;D

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: Hertsblue on 08 March 2013, 09:19:25 AM
Trouble is, J.S., some of my northern bretheren have problems pronouncing English, let alone German.  :P

Na - its bloody suferers what cana speack de language ----

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Hertsblue

We're all sufferers, Ian.  :P

www.rulesdepot.net

Nellkyn

Leman

I suppose Helmuth the Helmet is a bit bloody obvious!
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Leon

13 May 2013, 03:13:30 AM #26 Last Edit: 13 May 2013, 03:15:02 AM by Leon
Some new recruits from the Carronade show in Falkirk!

:D

Derek H

Only three poseurs at Carronade and all of them are members of the South East Scotland Wargames Club. 

That's me second from the top by the way.

Nosher

Isn't that Bob Hoskins? ;D
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Hertsblue

The one at the bottom looks sort of familiar - but I can't think why....

www.rulesdepot.net