Base Depth

Started by Fenton, 16 February 2013, 09:58:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

I wouldn't even mind paying the £8 fee if it meant someone somewhere pulled their finger out and got it through a bit quicker!  If the US and UK postal services could get it to me in 5 days, why do I pay a premium for someone to sit on it for a month?

Bahhhh...

:D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Count Belisarius

Bit late coming to this thread but...

http://maplestreet.co.uk/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=mdf&x=0&y=0

You can get 1mm and 1.5mm A4 MDF sheets here. I've used the 1mm MDF lasercut as a base for sabots.

Could send you a sample if interested?

Andy

Leon

If you've got a small piece laying around, and you're going to any of the next few shows, I'd be interested in having a look at it.  It's a lot more expensive than the 2mm stuff I buy in, but it could be worth looking at.  I'd need to check how well it lasers though, as regular B&Q type stuff makes a mess of the laser very quickly.

:-\
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Hertsblue

Quote from: Count Belisarius on 16 March 2013, 02:23:51 PM
Bit late coming to this thread but...

http://maplestreet.co.uk/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=mdf&x=0&y=0

Hmm, interesting. About 20 miles up the road from us - big rambling pile in the middle of nowhere, outhouse turned into a tea room.

I must pay them a visit again sometime, especially when my 1/16th marine ply runs out.
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Count Belisarius

I'll bring a bit to Call to Muster. Pretty sure I can still make it, wife permitting. ..