Pendraken Catalogue PDF

Started by Leon, 16 February 2013, 01:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slinky

Erm, how do I add a pic? Never tried before!

Leon

Quote from: slinky on 08 May 2017, 11:59:47 AM
Looking at the current 2017 printed catalogue and found a pic on inside cover of what look like cavemen but can't them in the catalogue. Any clues?

Those would be the Warband Giants:

Quote from: O Dinas Powys on 08 May 2017, 12:34:07 PM
Any chance of making the last pdf catalogue available as a document of "Important Historical Interest"?!

I'm sure there are some odds and sods I *need* to (consider) ordering before they totally vanish into the Nether Regions of the Dark Realm...

I'll see if we can get that sorted out, with the old site down all the old links are broken, so we'll be putting up new links for things like catalogues, etc.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

slinky

That's the ones, thanks Leon

parkerm17

Just tried to download the catalogue and found it was not available?   Has something gone wrong?

Leon

Quote from: parkerm17 on 24 July 2019, 04:07:53 PM
Just tried to download the catalogue and found it was not available?   Has something gone wrong?

This thread is from 3 years ago so it's slightly out of date!  You'd want the 2019 thread here: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,18218.0.html and the latest catalogue link here: https://pendraken.co.uk/ProductImages/PendrakenCatalogueFeb2019.pdf

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

parkerm17

I no longer seem to be able to access the PDF catalogue: is that down to my lack of computer skills, a new catalogue being in preparation or what?

Ithoriel

I can access the version Leon linked and download it OK.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Raider4

Leon

parkerm17

I fear that this link no longer works.   Any chance of fixing it?

Ithoriel

Link works perfectly well for me.

Not sure what's causing it but it looks like the problem is at your end parkerm17

Perhaps you are missing an update somewhere?
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data