Pendraken Catalogue PDF

Started by Leon, 16 February 2013, 01:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: fred    12df on 21 December 2013, 07:11:37 PM
That's a good idea

Thanks, I'm sure I'm not the only one with an OCD need to catalogue his collection  :-[  ;)
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

ronan

Quote from: fred    12df on 21 December 2013, 07:11:37 PM
That's a good idea

I agree !

Quote from: Leon on 21 December 2013, 06:50:27 PM
Possibly, certainly something to consider.  I'll leave it until after the 100k though so that we don't skew the count with a sudden influx of posts!

I disagree !   ;)

Ironduke

Nice job guys, just in time for Santa. As for an illustrated PDF that would be awesome when time allows, I'd consider paying for a hard copy too!!! Put it in the bathroom, I'd be in there so long I'd get pins and needles!
2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

I need to get an updated pdf uploaded for this, there's been some new additions since the start of the year.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

Quote from: Leon on 24 November 2014, 04:27:07 PM
I need to get an updated pdf uploaded for this, there's been some new additions since the start of the year.

8)

That'd be great - one of the most-read items on the iPad (esp in dull meetings)  8)

Raider4

Howdo,

Is there an updated version of the PDF catalogue available?

Cheers, Martyn
--

Leon

19 May 2016, 07:06:40 PM #21 Last Edit: 24 May 2016, 12:19:01 AM by Leon
Quote from: Raider4 on 19 May 2016, 09:01:16 AM
Is there an updated version of the PDF catalogue available?

Yep, after a brief fight with my pdf software, here's the latest catalogue: http://www.pendraken.co.uk/FileBin/PendrakenCatalogue190516.pdf
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Raider4

Thank you kindly, good sir!

Cheers, Martyn
--

PB

slinky

Looking at the current 2017 printed catalogue and found a pic on inside cover of what look like cavemen but can't them in the catalogue. Any clues?

petercooman

Leman

Think that should be Warband Barbarians.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: slinky on 08 May 2017, 11:59:47 AM
Looking at the current 2017 printed catalogue and found a pic on inside cover of what look like cavemen but can't them in the catalogue. Any clues?

Can you post the picture?  Unfortunately the links to the catalogues above are now dead  :(

One of the old fantasy ghouls looked very Captain Caveman, with a huge stone club and *lots* of hair!

Cheers,

Meirion

petercooman

O Dinas Powys

Any chance of making the last pdf catalogue available as a document of "Important Historical Interest"?!

I'm sure there are some odds and sods I *need* to (consider) ordering before they totally vanish into the Nether Regions of the Dark Realm...

;)  :D

Cheers!

Meirion