Pendraken Catalogue PDF

Started by Leon, 16 February 2013, 01:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

16 February 2013, 01:50:23 AM Last Edit: 24 May 2016, 12:18:35 AM by Leon
Here's our current catalogue with all the latest releases in it!

http://www.pendraken.co.uk/FileBin/PendrakenCatalogue190516.pdf

:-bd
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

Excellent and well done to your helpers! This will prove to be very useful and too tempting I'm sure ;).

Hertsblue

When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

petercooman

Uncle_Cthulu

Great idea,
Will help my browsing!
Also can slip into my work bag for inspirations on the train!
Well done

GW844

Any chance of an illustrated catalogue?

Leon

Quote from: GW844 on 19 December 2013, 06:35:18 PM
Any chance of an illustrated catalogue?

We'd need pictures of the figures for one of those...  :D  Once we get a lot more pictures onto the website, it's something we could look at doing, but I can imagine it being a costly affair to print.  Even if we only put pictures with 10% of the products, that would be 350 pics in the catalogue, and a lot of ink!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

GW844

Leon, I was thinking more of your PDF catalogue

Leon

A pdf one would be no bother at all, but again it would have to wait until we had more pictures of the figures I think.  We could use a lot of the ones on the Forum though, so I could maybe knock one up in the meantime.  I'll have a think on that.

:-\

fred.

Something that pulled together the photos from various sources with the product listings would be very useful  -  I keep seeing figures on the forums, that are of interest to me, that I wasn't aware of because the simple 1 line listing can't tell you where else the figures could be used.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Ithoriel

I don't always remember but if I'm posting painted figures I try to give the Pendraken code in whatever blurb I'm wrapping round the pic since I'm aware from my own experience of how frustrating it is to see a picture of a figure I'd like to get with no indication of what it actually is.

I have wondered if it might be possible to "crowdsource" at least some of the images for the catalogue.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Leon

Quote from: Ithoriel on 20 December 2013, 11:31:56 AM
I have wondered if it might be possible to "crowdsource" at least some of the images for the catalogue.

A lot of would be, and we've had several attempts previously, including the comments section on the main website.  The problem is then gathering them all up into one place, as the only way to access the ones on the website comments is to click into every product and see if there's an image there.

I do have a load of images on the computer here that various customers have kindly sent us.  Again, it always comes down to having the time to edit and upload them onto the website/catalogue.

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: Leon on 20 December 2013, 11:51:14 AM
A lot of would be, and we've had several attempts previously, including the comments section on the main website.  The problem is then gathering them all up into one place, as the only way to access the ones on the website comments is to click into every product and see if there's an image there.

What about a new Gallery forum with appropriate sub-boards for each range. Only post single figures/figures from a code in range specific thread.

Cheers,

Meirion
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Leon

Quote from: O Dinas Powys on 21 December 2013, 06:40:17 PM
What about a new Gallery forum with appropriate sub-boards for each range. Only post single figures/figures from a code in range specific thread.

Cheers,

Meirion

Possibly, certainly something to consider.  I'll leave it until after the 100k though so that we don't skew the count with a sudden influx of posts!

8)

fred.

2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts