Proper weekend of sports entertainment

Started by Nosher, 03 February 2013, 05:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

Steve J

I really enjoyed the Wales vs England game;  cracking atmosphere ( is there a better stadium in the World?), cracking game and cracking result :). My wife went to see a friend in Cardiff and the train was already full of supporters at 9.20am!

mollinary

Can't say the result at Cardiff was the one I wanted, but there is no argument about how much Wales deserved it.  They were magnificent. =D> =D> =D> =D>

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Nosher

England's ego's lost them yet another game. Thet were too busy trying to crack heads and lost all shape. As much as I hate to say it, they were easy pickings for a well drilled Welsh side.

Throughout the competition England got weaker whilst Wales got stronger - well done Wales ;)
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Steve J

Not to forget Italys win over Ireland, who were completely bereft of ideas, shape etc. Well done the Azurri. Who would have thought that Ireland and France would be vying for the wooden spoon at the start of the championship?

Nosher

17 March 2013, 12:48:55 PM #20 Last Edit: 17 March 2013, 12:51:51 PM by Nosher
Agreed. The Azuri have been one of the highlights of the tournament for me and its good to see their Rugby growing in both strength and stature. Lets not forget that they weren't that far away from embarrasing England...    #:-S

Now can anyone tell me is how come Leeds Rhino's can beat Wire, Saint and the Warriors and lose to the Tigers and the Giants  :-/
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

mollinary

Also agreed, the Italians have shown themselves as true competitors - the victory over France was brilliant.   A true Six Nations Championship these days.

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!