Mi goblin shaman

Started by Goblin Warchief, 27 May 2010, 04:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goblin Warchief

Hi all. I need a goblin shaman (to counter my dwarf wizard), so I'll make one, with a goblin standart carrier. I've cut the standart and put instead a skull (from a squeleton swordsman), and I make a fur cape with a little bit of mastic. What do you think? Any idea to make it better (I'm quite clumsy, please no "hard skilled" stuff)?

Thanks.

ronan

Leon

Haha, I like it!  Well done!  We could do with one of those in the Goblin range...
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Goblin Warchief

Better! If you do it, I buy it  ;D

Goblin Warchief

Hi all. There it is. While I'll wait for the "official Pendraken goblin shaman", this one will do the job:

The cape could be better, but I like it anyway. See you later.

Captain Verbeek

that is really nice, really creative.
Non Cadmus

nikharwood

Nicely done  8)

This, for me, falls into the "less is more" category: simple, but brilliant, conversion  8)

jchaos79

17-21l

Yip easy conversion- very nice and does the job, could have a few 'war paint' markings around his arm or across his face ( or is that just Forrest goblinsis ?) - anyway good job mate  ;)
God Save the Queen
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!