Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

Where's Seb or Barbarian !
Help !

Cheers - Phil.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Techno:
"Hello Sebastifig!
well, I feel less alone now, but the reception here is very friendly and I am glad to find a community of 10mm as active!
haaaaaaaaa, strongly that France become aware of the potential scale of this fabulous game!

Brad"
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Quote from: Techno on 31 January 2013, 10:06:44 AM
Where's Seb or Barbarian !

Which browser do you use Phil?  Some of them, like Explorer I think, have translators you can use, or at least add to the toolbar.  In Explorer, if you highlight the text, and then right click, you should have an option to 'Translate with Bing' which will take you to the translation.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

Quote from: mad lemmey on 31 January 2013, 10:24:45 AM
Techno:
"Hello Sebastifig!
well, I feel less alone now, but the reception here is very friendly and I am glad to find a community of 10mm as active!
haaaaaaaaa, strongly that France become aware of the potential scale of this fabulous game!
Brad"

I'm impressed Lemmey....Ta lots !

Quote from: Leon on 31 January 2013, 10:29:11 AM
Which browser do you use Phil?  Some of them, like Explorer I think, have translators you can use, or at least add to the toolbar.  In Explorer, if you highlight the text, and then right click, you should have an option to 'Translate with Bing' which will take you to the translation.
8)

Errrrr.... Would it be 'Firefox' ? (Is that the browser ?)....Which gives me access to Google..(C'mon..I just press buttons on the keyboard, without much of a clue as to what I'm actually doing ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D)......I expect I can find a 'translation' thingy on there....Otherwise I'll try 'Bing'.

Cheers - Mr Numpty. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Malbork

Très bien fait Brad.  :-bd

Tu veux nous dire quelles regiments ils représentent?

J'attends tes nouvelles contributions avec impatience :)

bradpitre

merci!!! ;) ;)
et bien, il n'y a pas de n° particulier de régiment, c'est un bataillon standard d'infanterie de ligne type 1809
comme je l'ai écris tout au début, j'ai d'autres unités peintes, principalement de la cavalerie pour le moment, mais les figurines sont de magister militum, et étant sur le site de Pendraken, je ne sais pas si je peux les exposer sans un accord, ce qui me semble normal............j'ai aussi du TBline en antique et médiéval, (ce sont des amis) mais pour la même raison, je ne les expose pas ici sans accord du grand maître!! :) :) :) c'est bien normal.........
je devrais bientôt faire une commande de nouvelles troupes Napo pendrakens..........je les exposerais bien sur!!!

bientôt, j'ouvrirais aussi une galerie 39/45, le temps de faire quelques photos correctes.............

Brad
je suis contre les femmes............tout contre!!!!

2016 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!

barbarian

Quote from: bradpitre on 31 January 2013, 12:33:58 PM
merci!!! ;) ;)
et bien, il n'y a pas de n° particulier de régiment, c'est un bataillon standard d'infanterie de ligne type 1809
comme je l'ai écris tout au début, j'ai d'autres unités peintes, principalement de la cavalerie pour le moment, mais les figurines sont de magister militum, et étant sur le site de Pendraken, je ne sais pas si je peux les exposer sans un accord, ce qui me semble normal............j'ai aussi du TBline en antique et médiéval, (ce sont des amis) mais pour la même raison, je ne les expose pas ici sans accord du grand maître!! :) :) :) c'est bien normal.........
je devrais bientôt faire une commande de nouvelles troupes Napo pendrakens..........je les exposerais bien sur!!!

bientôt, j'ouvrirais aussi une galerie 39/45, le temps de faire quelques photos correctes.............

Brad
Thanks!
It isn't a particular regiment, it's a standard battalion of "line foot" 1809.
As I wrote in the beginning, I have others painted units, mainly cav at the moment, but the minis are from MM, and being on the site of Pendraken, I don't know if I can show them without the accord of the grat master ! :) Seems legit...
I would soon do an order of new Napos form P....I'll show them for sure !

Soon, I will open a WWII gal, just need to do some pictures.
2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!