Smiley Reference

Started by Megamatman, 12 March 2010, 12:10:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megamatman

12 March 2010, 12:10:52 AM Last Edit: 16 August 2010, 03:40:36 PM by Megamatman

NameSmiley (click to insert)Code (type to insert)
Smiley :) :)
Wink ;) ;)
Cheesy :D :D
Grin ;D ;D
Angry >:( >:(
Sad :( :(
Shocked :o :o
Cool 8) 8)
Huh ??? ???
Roll Eyes =) =)
Tongue :P :P
Embarrassed :-[ :-[
Lips Sealed :-X :-X
Undecided :-\ :-\
Kiss :-* :-*
Cry :'( :'(
Megamatman

nikharwood

ah - you've changed them all - and now they're a little bit scarier than they were  ;)

Leon

That 'Undecided' one is looking decidedly schizophrenic!

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

[with apologies in advance...]

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I.

;)

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

Here's another...[again, with apologies in advance]...

"I've got CDO - it's the same as OCD but I had to put the letters in the right order."

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 12 March 2010, 06:51:42 PM
"I've got CDO - it's the same as OCD but I had to put the letters in the right order."

:D

Better!

Sean Clark

More threadomancy from Shropshire.

Can we add to the emoticons ourselves or not? There are about a gazillion out there and brighten up otherwise bland posts. I know over at WD3 (about the only other forum I can bring myself to read) they have alot of extras. I feel the need for more than at present to express myself more fully to forum members. Its the thespian in me you know. :-*
God's Own Scale podcast
https://godsownscale6mm.podbean.com/

Leon

That's a Matt question, so I'll mention it to him when I see him next.

Megamatman

14 August 2010, 11:13:09 PM #9 Last Edit: 14 August 2010, 11:17:03 PM by Megamatman
Quote from: salagam on 13 August 2010, 05:10:43 PM
More threadomancy from Shropshire.

Can we add to the emoticons ourselves or not? There are about a gazillion out there and brighten up otherwise bland posts. I know over at WD3 (about the only other forum I can bring myself to read) they have alot of extras. I feel the need for more than at present to express myself more fully to forum members. Its the thespian in me you know. :-*

There isn't anything to stop you using animated gifs or other images from elsewhere on the net (as long as they don't include advertising)

e.g.

[img]http://www.freesmileys.org/emoticons/emoticon-games-003.gif[/img]

I'll see what I can do about expanding the smileys tomorrow.

Thanks for the feedback  8)

Matt
Megamatman

Megamatman

14 August 2010, 11:15:54 PM #10 Last Edit: 15 August 2010, 02:11:12 PM by Megamatman
just to put the world to rights......

you can never have Tails without Sonic

:D
Megamatman

Megamatman

Ok, I've got around 90 new smileys that I'm going to be adding.

I'll hopefully get them added tomorrow (Monday) so take a look tomorrow evening.

Matt
Megamatman

Sean Clark

God's Own Scale podcast
https://godsownscale6mm.podbean.com/

Leon

Quote from: Megamatman on 15 August 2010, 02:13:13 PM
Ok, I've got around 90 new smileys that I'm going to be adding.

90!   :o

But I've only got 4 emotions...   ;D    :(    ???    :-*

Megamatman

16 August 2010, 03:07:49 PM #14 Last Edit: 16 August 2010, 03:10:03 PM by Megamatman
I've added the new smileys  :)

You can access more by clicking [more].

A few of my personal favourites:
:ar! :!! m/ :-B

.... and you never know... there may be a few hidden ones  ;)

[..] >-) 8-X
Megamatman