Pendraken Promo Team?

Started by Leon, 17 January 2013, 01:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: Dour Puritan on 19 June 2013, 09:05:24 PM
I do know I could do it a year ago but it no longer seems possible on a Mac and that's thanks to Photobucket.

It annoys me when they change their website like that.  Flickr have just done something similar with theirs, and I can't stand the new layout at all.  They've made it a lot harder to just look through your photostream and link the images to here.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leman

It begs the question, 'What is the point of Photobucket and Flickr?'
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Techno

I think they're just there to drive a lot of us completely round the bend from time to time. :P
How I WISH....When something works absolutely fine....They'd leave the blanking thing alone and stop confusing old numptys like me by 'improving it'. >:( ~X( >:( ~X( >:( ~X(

Opps ...sorry...Had a bit of a turn there ! ;)

Cheers - Phil

Leman

Fear not. I too have had that turn recently.

fred.

Quote from: Dour Puritan on 19 June 2013, 10:16:17 PM
It begs the question, 'What is the point of Photobucket and Flickr?'

To generate revenue through advertising, for their owners.

This is why they change stuff, to bring more people onto their sites. Providing hosting and bandwidth for people who only show their images on other sites (such as this forum) just costs them money. I find Google's picassa much better. Though it may change at some time in the future to be less useful.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Leman

21 June 2013, 10:48:11 PM #50 Last Edit: 22 June 2013, 01:05:09 AM by Leon
Another go?

Leman

If this has happened without Leon's editing then I've got it, otherwise........

Leon

Quote from: Dour Puritan on 21 June 2013, 10:49:30 PM
If this has happened without Leon's editing then I've got it, otherwise........

Yep, that one's worked fine.  I've tidied up some of the excess code on it.  I don't know why the ones in the other thread haven't worked, but I was able to fix those easily anyway.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Roy

haven't read all this thread yet [crikey there's a lot of posts and stuff to scroll down isn't there on the forum - where do i start?] but Steve Dean figure painting forum is a good and freindly place to frequent - and other manufacturers and sculpters post and show-off their stuff on there.

a quick hello to steve [owner and forum boss], and probably a donation to help keep the forum going [no fixed amount i believe] and you should be able to post on his site. the SDforum was mentioned in one of the wargames magazines last issue, if i remember rightly WSS. and clibanarium [apologies, i've definetly got the name wrong] who's a member of this forum posts his 10mm offerings on SDforum, so 10mm Pendraken isn't something that's not ever mentioned.

i'll scroll through the rest of this thread now and see if it helps me with sorting out how to post piccies to the forum
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

Tobbe

This is a really good way to spread the gospel :)

I'll put a linked logo on my page ASAP!
I'm about to embark on the fool's mission of setting up Battle of the Auroch Hills with 10mm figures as well as building a scale model of the battleground. Maybe next year.

Leon

Quote from: Tobbe on 18 December 2013, 12:06:50 PM
This is a really good way to spread the gospel :)

I'll put a linked logo on my page ASAP!

8)

Tobbe

I'm about to embark on the fool's mission of setting up Battle of the Auroch Hills with 10mm figures as well as building a scale model of the battleground. Maybe next year.

Leon

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Still misreading the title on this thread!

Where is Nik when you need him?
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

nikharwood

Quote from: mad lemmey on 18 December 2013, 03:05:08 PM
Still misreading the title on this thread!

Where is Nik when you need him?

I'm back - what can I help you with?  ;)