Pendraken Promo Team?

Started by Leon, 17 January 2013, 01:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

17 January 2013, 01:28:31 PM Last Edit: 17 January 2013, 01:30:10 PM by Leon
As we progress through 2013, we'd really like to expand the coverage our news and releases gets, especially with us now having the Smoggycon show under the Pendraken banner.

So:

1. Which other forums and news sites do folk frequent regularly?

2. Would anyone be interested in being part of a Promo Team, whose job it would be to post our news on other sites / forums, or on their own blogs?

:-\

PS, the sites I cover at the moment are: TMP, WD3, The Guild, BKC and the 10mm Yahoo group.  I was posting on Tabletop Gaming News, but haven't done for a while.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

I'd be happy to put stuff up on my Blog if that helps?

Womble67

Hi there
          I would be more than happy to post any news on my own site also I could post it on the warlord forum

Thanks

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

OldenBUA

And here I was thinking that

• a selection of suitable Pendraken T-shirts
  • a quick review of the Top Totty Thread
  • and using Nik's Google Fu to find contact details

was all that was needed to get the team sorted out...  :(
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

petercooman

Maybe a good idea Leon, but is it possible to get the banner that's in your signature? Like that we can use it in our sigs on other forums if we want ;)

Leon

17 January 2013, 02:05:31 PM #5 Last Edit: 02 March 2013, 11:40:02 PM by Leon
Quote from: Steve J on 17 January 2013, 01:36:00 PM
I'd be happy to put stuff up on my Blog if that helps?

That'd be great.  If a lot of people are interested, I can send out the latest news to everyone's email, and then it'd be up to folk if they thought it was of interest to their blog readers.

Quote from: Womble67 on 17 January 2013, 01:38:04 PM
I would be more than happy to post any news on my own site also I could post it on the warlord forum

Excellent, although I'm not sure if Warlord would want our news on their forum?

Quote from: petercooman on 17 January 2013, 01:51:27 PM
Maybe a good idea Leon, but is it possible to get the banner that's in your signature? Like that we can use it in our sigs on other forums if we want ;)

You can pull that image from here, just right click over it, and hit 'Save Image' to save it to your desktop.  For signatures on other forums, you'd need the image location, so you'd need this bit of code: [ img ]http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/PenImages/penlogo.png[ /img ] (delete the spaces in the img brackets first!)

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

GordonY

I saw Promo Team and the vision of several busty Northern lasses in very tight Pendraken T-Shirts popped into my head.

Then I thought, Northern lasses?????? Be better hiring some of the soft Southern Totty from Nik's favourite thread.

i_am_win

I'd be happy to stick the latest news RSS on my site and a banner if you like, plus a round up etc. every month, after all it'll help me out with content, and help promote pendraken, so win +win!
Check out The Grinning Skull for Grinning Skull 15mm Miniatures rangehttp://www.thegrinningskull.co.uk/

barbarian

2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Nosher

Happy to put stuff on my blog ;)

"What's wrong with Northurn Bords Man :o "
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Derek H

Tabletop Gaming News usually gives a good response to announcements. 

sebigboss79

1 Only forums of other sellers :(
2 Yes, count me in :D

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I keep misreading this thread title...
But lets say Nik would be uniquely qualified if it were that title.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

sebigboss79

Quote from: mad lemmey on 17 January 2013, 07:54:50 PM
I keep misreading this thread title...
But lets say Nik would be uniquely qualified if it were that title.

:D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

goat major

I don't really frequent other forums (except WD3 as well) but happy to pimp Pendraken stuff on my blog and twitter where the message will reach a global audience measured in dozens. ..
My blog: https://goatmajor.org.uk/
My twitting: http://twitter.com/goatmajor

2014 Painting Competition - Winner!