First Look at the Napoleonic Bavarians!

Started by Leon, 16 January 2013, 11:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

The Bavarians will be the next nation to get the Napoleonic treatment, and this lot arrived here before Xmas.  These masters have already been through the master moulding process, so there is the odd bit of putty missing from some of them, nothing to worry about on the master castings though!  Once we've got the full range here, we'll be releasing these in one big batch.

Foot command:

Line/lights, with mounted Officer:

There'll be more to come soon!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Nav

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

quasar42

Beautiful - any chance of creating a loading figure as the one on the right in the first pic also for the French?

Leon

Quote from: quasar42 on 17 January 2013, 01:51:46 PM
Beautiful - any chance of creating a loading figure as the one on the right in the first pic also for the French?

First pic on the right is the hornist for the light's?  We're still considering going back and doing a loading figure from scratch for the French.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Rob

The great thing with Bavarians is they later switched sides so can be added to a French army as allies but if you are short of opponents you cam lend someone the Bavarians  :)

quasar42

Quote from: Leon on 17 January 2013, 02:01:38 PM
First pic on the right is the hornist for the light's?  We're still considering going back and doing a loading figure from scratch for the French.

Oh, I see. I mistook it for him taking something out of an ammo bag. Good news on the loading figure in any event. 

Peritas

Wowwwwwww more to order ..........

Best regards

nikharwood

Jagger

That Napoleonic itch is just getting worse and worse.   I think the French had at least a division, maybe a Corps, of the Bavarians in 1809. 

J.S.

Oh boy, I'm going to get a lot of these  :o
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2013 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Bernie

WeeWars

Quote from: Jagger on 19 January 2013, 02:06:41 AM
I think the French had at least a division, maybe a Corps, of the Bavarians in 1809. 

GL von Wrede’s 2nd Bavarian division of 7th Corps at Wagram
(Battalions/Squadrons; men)

6th Light Battalion La Roche (1; 569)
3rd Infantry Prince Karl (2; 1,277)
6th Infantry Herzog Wilhelm (2; 1,070)
7th Infantry Lőwenstein (2; 1,388)
13th Infantry (2; 1,157)
2nd Chevaulegers Kőnig (4; 474)
3rd Chevaulegers Leiningen (4; 513)
Artillery: 4 x 12-pounders, 20 x 6-pounders , 12 x howitzers

Marshal Lefebvre’s Bavarian 7th Corps not at Wagram
(Battalions/Squadrons; men)

1st Infantry Leib (2; 1,307)
1st Light Battalion (1; 664)
3rd Light Battalion (2 companies; 242)
2nd Infantry Kronprinz (2; 1,210)
4th Infantry (2; 1,212)
8th Infantry Herzog Pius (2; 1,165)
1st Dragoons (2; 244)
1st Chevaulegers (4; 399)
4th Chevaulegers (4; 429)
Artillery: 4 x 12-pounders, 8 x 6-pounders , 12 x howitzers
← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Bernie

Hi

Whole Bavarian Corps at Abensberg so if doing other battles then you can go whole way and field lots and lots of Bavarians