ECW Revamp!

Started by Leon, 16 January 2013, 11:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

Quote from: Sandinista on 23 January 2013, 06:39:18 PM
armoured Turkish halberdiers? Tell me more????
I bought a pack of "Armoured Turkish Infantry" about six years ago. They seem to have dropped off the list since then.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Sandinista

Quote from: Leon on 20 January 2013, 03:47:15 PM
We'll still have the moulds here, so we can still supply them if folk need them, no worries there.
Can you not keep them in the listings anyway, they are still good figures?

Leon

Quote from: Sandinista on 23 January 2013, 11:22:58 PM
Can you not keep them in the listings anyway, they are still good figures?

I'll have a look at adding them somewhere, maybe at the end of the codes.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Sigur

Those are beautiful. Much more than what I hoped for. Actually, I was currently working on a bunch of Swedish light cavalry and Finnish Galoppers but looking at this I might have to hold off until these sets are on sale.

Can we hope for some more Arquebusiers in the future as well?  O:-) (he added in the typical wargamer fashion :D )

Again, seriously beautiful models! Great job!

vsolfronk

These look great!

Hope you re-du the dragoon figures as well since they are (IMHO) not very iconic to the ECW.

Leon

Quote from: Bill Braham on 23 January 2013, 11:10:37 PM
The figures are excellent. One query concerning the Scots cavalry. Do you plan to bring out a figure armed with the lance? The Scots were noted for using lance armed cavalry in the ECW - Scots lancers had an impact at Marston Moor and contemporary accounts mention the front rank of Scots cavlry regiments being equipped as lancers at Dunbar in 1650.

Quote from: vsolfronk on 24 January 2013, 01:40:37 PM
Hope you re-du the dragoon figures as well since they are (IMHO) not very iconic to the ECW.

All the current codes are being replaced, so the lancers will be replaced along with the Dragoons.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Rothgar68

Excellent! I will be waiting patiently to order these.

Sigur

I hate to be a nuisance but I'm a bit less patient than good Rothgar68 so I have to ask - is there any specific time planned from which on you will start having those on the store? I'm planning my first six months of 10mm minis. :)

Leon

We've been casting off the master mould, so I'm hoping to get them done for the March releases.  They will be replacing the current codes, and the old sculpts will be added in somewhere in case anyone still wants any.

8)

Sandinista

Quote from: Leon on 13 February 2013, 12:14:33 AM
and the old sculpts will be added in somewhere in case anyone still wants any.

8)

thanks  :)

Leon

13 February 2013, 08:51:21 PM #40 Last Edit: 17 February 2013, 02:50:46 PM by Leon
We've got another batch of ECW's for you this month, with a mix of both revamps and new sculpts!  This completes the planned additions at this point in time, so we'll now be heading back to the Naps and some WW1 stuff.  These are going straight into a mould this weekend hopefully, so we can get them all moulding up in time for the March releases.

Dragoons:

Scots Lancers:

Mounted Officers:

Musketeers, in attacking and marching poses:

And some personalities!  From the left we have: Charles I / Oliver Cromwell / Unnamed General! / Prince Rupert / Rupert's dog!

Hope you like them!

8)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Superb Leon!
Those are going to go like hot cakes!
ML!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

This is not helping me maintain focus on Dux Bellorum Leon :'( ;)!

Nosher

NUTS :d

Like I need another distraction... :D
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Bernie

Will they be available to buy in March - I hope?