ECW Revamp!

Started by Leon, 16 January 2013, 11:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernie

Very nice - when can we order?

Also they would be suitable for 30YW which is a much ignored gaming period in 10mm

mollinary

Good question,Bernie!   And when can we order your ECW rule set? :-\ :-\ :-\

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Bernie

Rules out for SELW - hopefully with lots of the new ECW figures!!

mollinary

SELW?  But that is eons away - I was hoping for SALUTE!

Mollinary

Leon

Quote from: Bernie on 20 January 2013, 01:38:27 PM
Very nice - when can we order?

It'll be the March releases I'd expect, and these will just be replacing the current codes.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Bernie

Hi Mollinary

Salute will be Republican France 1870-71

SELWG will be ECW as campaign system should be finished by Gareth by then - battlefield rules been ready many a year. This will also give me a chance to paint up a dozen or so packs of the new ECW cavalry!

Sandinista

Quote from: Leon on 20 January 2013, 03:00:21 PM
It'll be the March releases I'd expect, and these will just be replacing the current codes.

8)

I like the current codes  :(

Leon

Quote from: Sandinista on 20 January 2013, 03:42:13 PM
I like the current codes  :(

We'll still have the moulds here, so we can still supply them if folk need them, no worries there.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

FierceKitty

Apropos which, what happened to those old armoured Turkish halberdiers?
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Aart Brouwer

Excellent, the cuirassiers look particularly promising. Now where's my wallet?  :)

Cheers,
Aart
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

Sandinista

armoured Turkish halberdiers? Tell me more????

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Wow- hold on a minute! Back up the horses, was that confirmation of 1870 rules to follow 'To the last gaiter Button'? Permission to be excited?  ;)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

mollinary

ML,

Sure looked like it to me!!!! ;)

Mollinary

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Bill Braham

Leon

The figures are excellent. One query concerning the Scots cavalry. Do you plan to bring out a figure armed with the lance? The Scots were noted for using lance armed cavalry in the ECW - Scots lancers had an impact at Marston Moor and contemporary accounts mention the front rank of Scots cavlry regiments being equipped as lancers at Dunbar in 1650.