Zombies!

Started by Leon, 16 January 2013, 11:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Phil previewed these a while back, but here they are at Pendraken HQ awaiting moulding!  We've got 13 variants all in, which will be split into a few packs worth.  We've also got a Zombie dog which I forgot to grab a pic of!

Males:

Females and crawlers:

These should be moulded up and ready for either the February or March releases.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

i_am_win

Oh god yes! I shall be getting tons of these little bleeders!!
What Pendraken ranges would you recommend for survivors, modern army (UK & US) and cops etc?
Check out The Grinning Skull for Grinning Skull 15mm Miniatures rangehttp://www.thegrinningskull.co.uk/

Leon

Quote from: i_am_win on 17 January 2013, 12:03:52 AM
Oh god yes! I shall be getting tons of these little bleeders!!
What Pendraken ranges would you recommend for survivors, modern army (UK & US) and cops etc?

You could probably use some of the Falkland's figures for modern soldier types, or the Sci-Fi troopers if you don't mind them looking a little futuristic.  For survivors, we need to get some civilians done for the Sci-Fi range, so they could suit.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

jdeleonardis

17 January 2013, 08:20:10 PM #3 Last Edit: 17 January 2013, 08:22:37 PM by jdeleonardis
You have got to be kidding me!

I AM SO EXCITED!

i_am_win

Quote from: jdeleonardis on 17 January 2013, 08:20:10 PM
You have got to be kidding me!

I AM SO EXCITED!

I agree, I'm pretty stoked about it too, here come my zombie holocaust meta hordes to destroy humanity.....My multi-scale zombie campaign 10mm, 15mm and 28mm! :-bd
Check out The Grinning Skull for Grinning Skull 15mm Miniatures rangehttp://www.thegrinningskull.co.uk/

nikharwood

Maenoferren

Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

petercooman

Great!!

What about using the vietnam us soldiers? Gives a nice setting to it all, 80ies zombie mashing  :P

Ps: yes i know vietnaw wasn't in the 80ies but that period just sprang to mind  ;)

Leon

Chatting with Dave, apparently we've got some late WW2 style figures with assault rifles, originally designed for a 1946/Weird WWII range, so we'll look at getting those sorted out as well.

nikharwood

Have a look here:

A whole bunch of figures you could use - from WW2 / Vietnam codes:
http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6634.0.html

And here - scroll down a bit - mostly from SCW codes:
http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,2634.0.html

i_am_win

Thanks for the suggestions guys, my way of thinking, I have to get enough look a likes to my survivors as possible, plus match any vehicles the players will all use in each scale. I've been looking at N gauge stuff to populate my even smaller scale cityscapes.
Does anyone have any pics of the BR169 upper class civilians and BR168 policemen? They might be ok if I adapt them slightly to modernise them a bit if need be.
I'd like to see a pic of the new zombies in comparison with the fantasy ones to see if I can throw a few of them in to mix! I can't wait!! :D

OldenBUA

Quote from: Leon on 17 January 2013, 10:53:40 PM
Chatting with Dave, apparently we've got some late WW2 style figures with assault rifles, originally designed for a 1946/Weird WWII range, so we'll look at getting those sorted out as well.

You need to chat with Dave more often! What else has he got hidden away!
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

Leon

Quote from: OldenBUA on 18 January 2013, 07:34:05 AM
What else has he got hidden away!

Probably all sorts to be honest!  Every time we dig out some of the old master moulds we come across all kinds of wierd and wonderful items.  Notre Dame Cathedral in 1:3000th scale anyone?

:o

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

nikharwood

Quote from: Leon on 18 January 2013, 12:28:44 PM
Probably all sorts to be honest!  Every time we dig out some of the old master moulds we come across all kinds of wierd and wonderful items.  Notre Dame Cathedral in 1:3000th scale anyone?

:o

I'd get one...bound to be able to use it for something  :D