WW1 Poses

Started by Martyn, 16 January 2013, 09:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leman

Having reread this thread I'd like to second the Russians in greatcoat other than in fur cap.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Fenton

I am not sure if there is already a figure in the range, but could we have a British Infantry figure 1916+ with a small diamond or square on his back/ backpack for representing the reflective squares some wore at the Battle of the Somme?...One figure only is needed
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Martyn

Hi Leon
The masters look great. Can you tell me when you are likely to have them available for purchase.

kind regards

martyn

PS the Holt Artillery tractor looks just great. Could go well with a revamped WW1 middle east range???

Leon

I've had a quick chat with Dave about the WW1 stuff tonight, and it looks like we'll have something before the end of the year.  The only outstanding ranges in the release queue are the Nap Bavarians, the Ancient Spanish, and the upcoming Mongols.  The Naps will be up in the next day or so, the Spanish can come along in October, and then we should be free for some WW1's either in November or as a mid-month release somewhere possibly.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!