Fire & Fury Markers

Started by DHautpol, 16 January 2013, 03:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DHautpol

16 January 2013, 03:57:25 PM Last Edit: 16 January 2013, 03:59:28 PM by DHautpol
First of all, many thanks for the very prompt delivery of the new range ACW packs I ordered at Warfare this year.

I was going to send this comment in as an ordinary email but, on seeing the forum, I thought it might be relevant to others.

I shall be using the original version F&F for my games and a feature of F&F is the various status markers.  I note that there are causalty figures, which in F&F indicates the unit is 'shaken', but it would be useful to have sets that could be used for the 'breakthrough' markers and the 'out-of-ammunition' markers.

I don't think that any new sculpts would be needed, although that would be nice, as suitable figures exist in other sets. Suitable figures  for 'out-of-ammunition' exist in the 'Loading' sets.  Looking at the photos on the site and counting in from the left side, these are 1 in ACW4, 2 in ACW9 and 1 in ACW10. Similarly for 'breakthrough' where suitable figures already exist in the 'Command' sets in the form of the officer castings, these figures are 1 in ACW13, 1 in ACW14 and 2 in ACW16.

These could be packaged in 10's as random selections of either the appropriate 'Loading' figures or 'Officer' figures.  Another option might be a package of 5 of each; this might be more popular as needing 10 'breakthough' markers at the same time suggests either a large army or a lucky one.

2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2018 Painting Competition - 3 x Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll make a note at this end.  We can always supply specific figures from the various packs if anyone needs them.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

And as that was your first post....A very warm welcome to the forum 'DH'.
Cheers - Phil.

DHautpol

Thank you, that's very useful to know.

I'll work out which specific figures when I finalise an order to collect at Salute.
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2018 Painting Competition - 3 x Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!