Bit quiet today!

Started by Leon, 15 January 2013, 01:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Are we all huddling in our offices with several layers of clothing and the heater on?  Or is that just me?

:-\ :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

OldenBUA

Before a flurry of activity erupts, I would like to point the esteemed Forumites in the direction of the Dead Horse Trope:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ItsQuietTooQuiet
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

=O

No, we're trying to work out how to slip the next lead order past the mrs without being marmalised!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

Certainly not in the tropics!
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Steve J

I'm stuck in the works garage having a good clear out, wearing 5 layers to keep warm. Every hours or so I pop back into the workshop to warm up!

mart678

I am about to go down the beach nice and sunny here in West Wales

Leon

Quote from: mart678 on 15 January 2013, 02:24:37 PM
I am about to go down the beach nice and sunny here in West Wales

I ain't buying that!  Pics or it didn't happen...  :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Shecky

Woke up to a dusting of snow and sleet today. Things are quiet and cold in the office here as well.

Orcs

Quote from: mad lemmey on 15 January 2013, 01:57:58 PM
=O

No, we're trying to work out how to slip the next lead order past the mrs without being marmalised!

When I was married I used to get orders posted to work, then forget to fill out the cheque (remember those) stub so their was no incriminating evidence.  Not sure what you married blokes do now with online banking etc.
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

mart678

Honest I was down the beach in the sun I would say ask Techno but he lives the other side of the misty mountains where the sun is worshiped as a god as it is so rare :D

petercooman

Quote from: Just a few Orcs on 15 January 2013, 06:20:24 PM
When I was married I used to get orders posted to work, then forget to fill out the cheque (remember those) stub so their was no incriminating evidence.  Not sure what you married blokes do now with online banking etc.

I don't get it, i just buy stuff  ;D

Seriously, as long as i keep to the budget she doesn't mind. Have ordered about 160 last month, and am spending as much this month so it's all good, That'll keep me occupied for 2 weeks for sure  ;D

Techno

Quote from: mart678 on 15 January 2013, 06:30:41 PM
Honest I was down the beach in the sun I would say ask Techno but he lives the other side of the misty mountains where the sun is worshiped as a god as it is so rare :D

I can quite believe Martin....It wasn't too bad over here.....And we did see the sun on a few occasions...  :) :P
Cheers - Phil.

Fenton

sun?...*thinks*.....nope.....Is it a foreign word?
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Steve J

-4 degrees here this morning for the bike ride in and once again down in the garage on the annual clear out. I'll be wrapped up like the Michelin man :).

Orcs

Quote from: Fenton on 15 January 2013, 07:41:12 PM
sun?...*thinks*.....nope.....Is it a foreign word?

Fenton- I think you spelt it wrong.  Its should be Son
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson