Para's Vs SAS Vs The Police

Started by The_Shootist, 24 May 2010, 06:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Shootist

The above three organisations had banded together on an inter departmental training exercise to practice inter co-operation.
So one of the tasks was a survival weekend, and up first was the SAS.

The instructer turns round and shouts "Right the object of this exrcise is to capture a rabbit for tea tonight".

All four of the Brick don Ghillie suits drop to the floor and leopard crawl in to the woods.
After half an hour a dull sound of a double tap is heard and the brick returns, complete with rabbit with a tidy hole between its eyes.

Excellent work comments the Instructer, and tells the paras to go to it.

The Para's fix bayonets and to crys of Woah Mohammed run of into the woods.
After 5 minutes the sound of gunfire erupts from the woods punctuated with the sounds of grenades and the occasional mortar round.

The para's return with one slightly charred Rabbit.

Right says the Instructer "At least you dont have to cook it eh?"

Next up are the Police, who form line and walk off into the woods arms behind their backs whistling in true Dixon of Dock Green style.

Four hours go by and the Officers return with a sorry looking Squirrel in hand cuffs.
The instructer shouts "I said a rabbit not a squirrel." The Officers look at each other, nod and walk off back into the woods with Squirrel in tow.

Night starts to fall and the Instructer starts to worry what has happened, when the night is lit with the glow of torches and back come the Officers with
a rather battered and bruised Squirrel.

The Instructer shouts "what the F**k are you lot playing at, i said a Rabbit"

The Senior Officer nudges the Squirrel with his foot..." OK OK i'm a rabbit squeals the Squirrel"

;D

Ben Waterhouse

Just sent that Brilliant Gem to my Bro who is serving in the UN Police in Kososvo!