Pendraken Painting Competition 2013!

Started by Leon, 09 January 2013, 08:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdeleonardis

Great stuff everyone....congrats on all the awesome work.

Techno

Truly astounding entries !

Congrats to you all !! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Techno is officially 'blown away' by the standard. (You Oiks !! ;D ;D....You have made it SO blanking difficult !)
Cheers, and good luck to you all. - Phil. :)

luna_levis

Good luck to everybody! It was really fun to enter this year, a fantastic challenge.  :)

Steve J

Good luck to one and all and the standards achieved this year have been exceptional! A great advert for 10mm minis and what can be done in 1/144th scale.

kev1964

Completely agree with all the comments,  excellent work by all. This is my( almost ) first venture into 10mm and im hooked, great figures and choice, been great fun doing some for the comp and am now  planing my next order. Would not like to be a judge, good luck to all,

kev
2013 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

mollinary

I have been consistently astounded by the quality of the painting, and the photography.  The camera is unforgiving when it comes to small scale figures, but the entries this year consistently defy it.  Well done everyone!  =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Hertsblue

Not sure whether to be inspired or depressed by the high standard set. Whichever, congratulations to all involved. Brilliant.
:-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Kassad

My compliments to competitors. Beautiful miniatures,dioramas and conversions. Bravi!
2011 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

fred.

Count down to the big announcement..

2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

petercooman

Quote from: Leon on 06 March 2013, 05:15:26 PM
Not long now...  :D

Down here it's already 18:22 o' clock.

You promised at 6 so i think you should send me a PM with the winners. Otherwise you'd be breaking the promise to deliver at 6!

:P :P :P :P :P

Vulpine

You're just a pathetic
bunch of tin soldiers,
skulking around the
galaxy in an ancient
spaceship!

Leon

Quote from: Vulpine on 06 March 2013, 06:03:28 PM
18:03 now... Tut

Building the tension...

And it's up!

http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,7092.0.html

Congrats to all of the winners, there was some amazing work on show this year.  We'll be in touch with everyone shortly to sort out your prizes, and keep an eye out for the People's Choice poll, coming very soon!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Hertsblue

Quote from: petercooman on 06 March 2013, 05:23:18 PM
Down here it's already 18:22 o' clock.

You promised at 6 so i think you should send me a PM with the winners. Otherwise you'd be breaking the promise to deliver at 6!

:P :P :P :P :P

Think you're in a different time-zone, Peter.  We seem to be an hour behind you ;)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net