Show: Salute, London

Started by Leon, 09 January 2013, 12:07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Spenno

Hey Leon,

Did the Crossover minis manage to get based up for the show and if so did it help you with sales of them?

Steven

Leon

They did indeed!  Not quite the base I wanted, as we ran out of time, but I managed to cut a quick tray on the laser machine and spray paint it green before we left.  They looked great, and caught a lot of attention during the day.  Sales on the Crossover's were pretty good, and the figures definitely helped that.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Spenno

Quote from: Leon on 22 April 2013, 01:19:37 PM
They did indeed!  Not quite the base I wanted, as we ran out of time, but I managed to cut a quick tray on the laser machine and spray paint it green before we left.  They looked great, and caught a lot of attention during the day.  Sales on the Crossover's were pretty good, and the figures definitely helped that.

8)

I'm glad it all helped mate, now you just need to find the time to photo them all :) if you decided you want the goons painted as well just give me a shout.  :D

Nosher

will the LOA army packs be made available for general sale at some stage?
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Leon

Quote from: Nosher on 22 April 2013, 05:51:21 PM
will the LOA army packs be made available for general sale at some stage?

There will be some coming, but I think we're going to wait until there's a bit more in the range before we put them together.  The ones we had at the show were quite generic mix's that Dave knocked up, just to give folk a discounted starter pack basically.  I can always send you one of these ones if you like?

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Nosher

No worries, I will wait until the range is more complete (which is what I promised myself I would do anyway) - it's not like my lead mountain has diminished any since the cricket season got underway anyway!

I'm looking forward to my residential clinical and advanced driver training for the new job with the ambulance service. The nights will be pretty boring so I aim to get loads painted to while away the time. ;)
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Leon

Quote from: Nosher on 23 April 2013, 08:06:35 AM
No worries, I will wait until the range is more complete (which is what I promised myself I would do anyway) - it's not like my lead mountain has diminished any since the cricket season got underway anyway!

8)