Show: Salute, London

Started by Leon, 09 January 2013, 12:07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

sebastosfig

Hoooo. Really interested in the Fpw game. Are you interested by some French swearing?

:P

Leon

Just a quick reminder, we''ll need any Salute pre-orders in before Sat 13th please!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Sandinista

What fantasy stock do you take along is it individual packs or just army packs?

Leon

Quote from: Sandinista on 04 April 2013, 08:11:06 PM
What fantasy stock do you take along is it individual packs or just army packs?

It'll just be the army packs.   8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

Last call for any pre-orders please!

8)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

13 April 2013, 07:36:33 PM #20 Last Edit: 13 April 2013, 07:53:07 PM by mad lemmey
Erm, sooo want to...

In fact so did...  :D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Serotonin

Looking forward to this big time!

Leon

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Now that IS great service!  8)

Leon

Quote from: mad lemmey on 13 April 2013, 10:24:08 PM
Now that IS great service!  8)

:-bd

I'm doing another FPW order at the moment, so it fitted in nicely actually.  Gotta get back to the machine now, need some army packs as well!

8)

Leon

Right then, that's all the stock cast up, and the show orders all done.  Just got a load of frantic packaging left, and then it's a case of trying to get it all in the van! 

:D

kev1964

Have a good one and take some pic,s Leon,

kev
2013 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Si Tyler

Impressed that you actually are going to have to time catch breath before driving up after that 2am finish.

Sadly I have not put an order in and am also not attending Salute  :o but my mail order pile is growing and needs painting effort anyway.  Colours at Newbury will be my main show this year.

Hope you have a good show

Rgds

Si