Show: Salute, London

Started by Leon, 09 January 2013, 12:07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Leon

09 January 2013, 12:07:06 PM Last Edit: 09 January 2013, 06:18:01 PM by Leon
This is the big one, as we head down to the Excel centre in London for the Salute show!  We'll need pre-orders in for this one as early as possible, and definitely before Sat 13th April please!  For more info on this one, check the London Warlords website: http://www.salute.co.uk/salute/salute-2013/

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

mollinary

I think 23rd might be a problem, as the show is on Saturday 20th April!  Something of an inauspicious date I fear.

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Leon

Oops, fixed that now!  April 20th is Husband Appreciation Day as well!

:D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Serotonin

Yay my favourite. Now to persuade my mates to do what we did last year and make a weekend of it and book a hotel room. That was seriously fun and having breakfast in the hotel sandwiched between the Perry Twins and the North Korean womens marathon squad was a seriously odd start to the day.

Serotonin

Family rooms at Excel Travelodge are currently £26 a night   :D :D :D :D :D

mollinary

So, have we any idea how many games will showcase Pendraken 10mm figures?    This year's Continental Wars Society game is being put on by my old friend John Dz and myself (gulp, what have we done!), and will be Nachod 1866, with c2,500 Pendraken figures from my collection, on terrain from Realistic Modelling Limited.  Hope to see a lot of forum members there, but are there any others we should be visiting in our occasional bits of time off for good behaviour? 

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I'll be helping out at Timecast (I hope)!
:D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Hertsblue

Yes, this our "local" show, since Loughton went out the window. We shall be re-mortgaging the house to pay the parking charges as usual. Hope to see some of you there.
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

DaveL

Thanks for the info Serotonin.  Was just going to ask the question and lo and behold, the Forum comes up with the answer.

Never been to this show - a long way from the Midlands + expense.  But have been invited to help Ged Cronin of Gringo$40's with the 40mm Alamo game so hope to be there should anyone want to come up and say "Hello"

I'm the tall ugly one with glasses.

Hope to see you there    DaveL

Bernie

Hi

Bit of a continental wars theme along with Moilinary/John Dz and 1866 Real Time will be doing games on the Republican Phase of FPW in 10mm using Pendraken's extensive range of figures also using Realistic Modelling terrain

Leon

Quote from: Bernie on 11 March 2013, 10:21:49 PM
Hi

Bit of a continental wars theme along with Moilinary/John Dz and 1866 Real Time will be doing games on the Republican Phase of FPW in 10mm using Pendraken's extensive range of figures also using Realistic Modelling terrain

Looking forward to coming to see this!  We're just up the aisle from you, on stand TD17.

Bernie

Hi Leon and 10mmers

Yep we will be at stand GE17

Also as an aside Continental Wars Society which Molinary/John DZ is doing a game for is well worth subscribing to for those interested in C19th and Ralph Weaver a really nice guy who does a splendid job with the house mag "Foreign Correspondent"

Hertsblue

Quote from: mollinary on 01 March 2013, 06:37:04 PM
So, have we any idea how many games will showcase Pendraken 10mm figures?    This year's Continental Wars Society game is being put on by my old friend John Dz and myself (gulp, what have we done!), and will be Nachod 1866, with c2,500 Pendraken figures from my collection, on terrain from Realistic Modelling Limited.  Hope to see a lot of forum members there, but are there any others we should be visiting in our occasional bits of time off for good behaviour? 

Mollinary

Our "Drop the Bridge" participation game will feature Pendraken 10mm German FlaK units to help knock down those pesky Soviet Sturmoviks. Anyone who fancies a game (on either side) will be most welcome.

Ray
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Serotonin

I will pop over and check it out Hertsblue!

Getting excited now- hotel booked, tickets in the post. Always a good weekend/day out.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner