Previous topic - Next topic

Dazza

;) Heads up!

DERBY (28th - 29th September 2013)

Dazza
Dazza's 10mm Miniature Armies : http://www.ukstrike.co.uk
" AWI, Colonial, WW2 & Vietnam"

AWI Photos : https://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,560.0.html

Never argue with an idiot; He'll drag you down to his level and beat you by experience.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

For the first time in years it's not on my actual Birthday!  :D I might get to go!  8)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Quote from: Dazza on 18 February 2013, 09:47:31 PM
;) Heads up!

DERBY (28th - 29th September 2013)

Oops, changed that now!  They've had to move forward a week this year at the request of the venue.  I've just booked the hotel as well actually, £66 for 2 nights!  Bargain!   :-bd
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Hertsblue

Quote from: mad lemmey on 18 February 2013, 10:11:17 PM
For the first time in years it's not on my actual Birthday!  :D I might get to go!  8)

You mean you're not allowed to go where you like on your birthday?  :o
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Well , according to the family ritual, established by my right year old, there has to be a party, balloons and jelly! Plus the last three have all been work days, and the two years ago my wife had an OFSTED!  :o

But this year is my fortieth....  :d There are many plans!!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Nickyc

Have you thought about attending Battlegroup south show at Bovington Tank Museum. It's a great show in a first class locaton.

Nick

Leon

Quote from: Nickyc on 26 February 2013, 01:35:35 PM
Have you thought about attending Battlegroup south show at Bovington Tank Museum. It's a great show in a first class locaton.

We used to go to that one, but the distance involved and the overnight costs didn't make it viable unfortunately.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Friedland

Hey chaps,

I'm looking forward to picking up some Pendraken stuff at the Derby show.

Just wondering if you carry the £25 discount army packs with you? or is it better to preorder stuff like that?

Leon

Quote from: Friedland on 04 August 2013, 11:58:04 PM
Hey chaps,

I'm looking forward to picking up some Pendraken stuff at the Derby show.

Just wondering if you carry the £25 discount army packs with you? or is it better to preorder stuff like that?

Yep, the show stand is pretty much only the £25 army packs, plus a selection of WWI/II tanks and stuff.  We'll need pre-orders for any of the regular packs though, as there's too many of them to fit in the van!

8)

get2grips

Hi guys,

Why no Partizan???

Gareth

Leon

Quote from: get2grips on 08 August 2013, 07:37:42 PM
Why no Partizan???

We tried to get into that one about 15 years ago, and got told we were on the 'waiting list', and then we've never heard anything back!  It's pretty cluttered around that time of year now though, with Triples only a fortnight beforehand.

8)

get2grips

Yeah thought as much...you just don't like Southeners (ie Midlands) do you  :)

guyke

See you at crisis and we drink a beer.

grtz Guy

Leon

Quote from: guyke on 17 September 2013, 06:59:15 PM
See you at crisis and we drink a beer.

grtz Guy

:-bd

Not too many of those cherry beers for Dave though, he'll fall off his chair...  :D