Show dates for 2013!

Started by Leon, 09 January 2013, 11:48:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

09 January 2013, 11:48:09 AM Last Edit: 18 August 2013, 10:09:55 PM by Leon
Here's the list of this years shows, with hopefully the right dates for them all!  There are a couple of changes this year, as we will be attending the new 'Call to Muster' show in Middlesbrough in March, and at the other end of the year, we won't be attending the Recon show in December.  There's also some big news coming soon, so keep an eye out for that...  ;)

Vapnartak, York - Sun 3rd Feb

WMMS, Wolverhampton - Sun 10th Mar
A Call to Muster - Sat 23rd Mar
Cannon, Retford - Sun 24th March

Salute, London - Sat 20th Apr

Carronade, Falkirk - Sat 11th May
Triples, Sheffield - Sat/Sun 18th/19th May

Wappinshaw, Glasgow - Sat 1st Jun
Durham Wargames Show - Sat 8th Jun
Phalanx, St Helens - Sat 15th Jun

Claymore, Edinburgh - Sat 3rd Aug
Border Reivers, Newcastle - Sat 31st Aug

Colours, Newbury - Sat/Sun 14th/15th Sep
Worlds, Derby - Sat/Sun 28th/29th Sep

Skelp, Forfar - Sat 19th Oct
Fiasco, Leeds - Sun 27th Oct

Crisis, Antwerp - Sat 2nd Nov
Warfare, Reading - Sat/Sun 16th/17th Nov
Smoggycon, Middlesbrough - Sat 23rd Nov

:-bd
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

petercooman

Great!

Hoping i manage to get at crisis in november  :-bd

Steve J

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Sandinista

Leon

Quote from: ianrs54 on 09 January 2013, 04:09:11 PM
Not doing Reconn ?

IanS

Afraid not, it's been pretty quiet for us for the last two years now, and it's at that time of year when getting ready for and going to a show is fighting with all the Xmas chaos.  We've got some other news coming which will provide a bit of further explanation as well.  But I'll save that for now...  ;)

Quote from: Sandinista on 09 January 2013, 05:27:38 PM
SELWG binned for good?

Only for the time being, it is one we'd like to look at doing again, but it was always on the borderline of viability with the costs involved and the two days away from home.  When they increased the stand prices based on depth as well for 2012 it just wasn't worth it for us. 

8)

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

The Border Reiver show date has been updated, as it'll be the last Sat in August this year.  I'm also waiting on confirmation of a change to the Derby date, so I'll let everyone know as soon as that's up.

8)

Albie Bach

Hi Leon
Do you know if the change of venue (last year I think) for Border Reiver to Gateshead International Stadium is permanent, or was it just for last year?
Thanks, Colin
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (2018)

Leon

Quote from: Albie Bach on 14 January 2013, 02:33:53 PM
Hi Leon
Do you know if the change of venue (last year I think) for Border Reiver to Gateshead International Stadium is permanent, or was it just for last year?
Thanks, Colin

It'll be in the Gateshead stadium again, I think that's a permanent move now.

8)

Albie Bach

Quote from: Leon on 14 January 2013, 06:31:06 PM
It'll be in the Gateshead stadium again, I think that's a permanent move now.
Thanks
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (2018)

Leon

There's a new addition to the schedule for this year, as we've added the new 'Cannon' show in Retford to the calendar.  This one is the day after 'A Call to Muster' so we get to do 2 shows in one weekend!

8)

FierceKitty

I look in vain for a show at the Queen Sirikit Convention Centre. :(
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leon

Quote from: FierceKitty on 15 January 2013, 11:03:07 AM
I look in vain for a show at the Queen Sirikit Convention Centre. :(

I dread to think how much it would cost to get the van on a boat to Thailand...  :o

i_am_win

Oooh, Retford, that's just down the road from me, I might have to take a visit to that one!
Check out The Grinning Skull for Grinning Skull 15mm Miniatures rangehttp://www.thegrinningskull.co.uk/

Leon

Quote from: i_am_win on 15 January 2013, 02:54:51 PM
Oooh, Retford, that's just down the road from me, I might have to take a visit to that one!

8)